Chapter 2

Nicki pov -
I wake up the next morning with a huge headache. Damn it, a hangover, it's seriously the only thing I hate about alcohol.

I opened my curtains, the sun is shining bright. I laid back down in my bed and started looking around my room. On the wall I saw a picture of me and my mom. I was six years old and dressed as a pirat. Good times. I started to think of that day, it was a strange day.

*flashback*

'Nicki, Pirat Nicki?' 'Captain Nicki?' My mom yelled from downstairs. I didn't respond, I went upstairs to our attic. My mom always told me not to go there, something you shouldn't say to me. If you say I shouldn't do something, I'll do it. I was looking a bit around. Ulg big black spider. I sat down, this place wasn't special. Not at all. Why did I always wanted to go here? And why didn't my mom let me? 'NICKI?' My mom yelled again. I sat down on the floor, I saw a box. I crawled over to it and that's when my mom opened the door. 'Nicki! What you're doing here?' I didn't respond. My mom grapped my arm and toke me downstairs without saying a word. 'Nicki listen to me, I don't want you to go to our attic ever again. Okay?' I nodded yes. 'But why mommy?' I asked her. 'Because it's a dangerous old place, just don't go there.'

*end of flashback*

The attic, I never went there after. Why not go there and check out what's in that box?
I walked up to the attic and opened the door. Ulg spiders everywhere. It was a mess here but I have to search for the box. After a few minutes I found it and toke it to my room.

I sat down on my bed and opened the box. The first thing I saw was a picture of two little girls. The back of the picture said. 'Elizabeth and Susan after a snowfight'. Omg Susan, that's my mom! Could Elizabeth be her sisiter? My aunt? I started to think of what my mom told me. Did she have a sister.

*flashback*

Today was mothersday, I bought my mom roses. 'Happy mothersday mommy, look what I bought you.' A smile appeard on her face. 'Thank you booboo.' She said. 'Dont we need to buy granny something.' I asked her. 'No you haven't even met her and you never will. My sister Elizabeth will buy her something.'

*end of flashback*

Woah she did have a sister, but why didn't I remember she told me, well it was like 10 years ago maybe that's why.

Okay so now I got a name, Elizabeth. I looked in the box again to find a card with a baby on it, I opened it. 'Hamilton Nash Grier.' Hamilton Nash Grier? My cousin? Then I found a letter, I read it. The end said: 'Dear Susan, I hope to see you and your daughter someday, I still love you.' 'X your sister Elizabeth.' '10-10-10.' Woah this letter was three years old. ( I know its five but lets act its still 2013)

I had to search on google so I typed in Hamilton Nash Grier. The first thing that came up on my screen was a web link to a vine account named Nash Grier. Hmm... I got my phone and went to insta and searched for @nashgrier woah almost one million followers. I saw a picture of him and his mom. My aunt? I had to meet him. But how? I went on his vine account, I saw he just posted a vine. 'Come meet me and the boys at Magcon. Link on my insta.' I went back to his insta and pressed the link. 'Buy your tickets here.' A button said. Wait there would be like a 1000 girls, I'd never be able to talkto him. You know what I'll just stay at the same hotel as him. I figured it out and made sure I would be in that hotel the same days as him. I also bought a last minute ticket to the US. I got all my stuff even the letters