Chapter 8

Nicki pov-

'May I come with you?' Cam asked. No, why would he even like to come with me? 'Sure.' Oh damn it, I'm so bad at saying no. Ulgh. Honestly I dont want anybody around me right now.

Me and Cam left the room. 'Why did you wanna come along with me?' I asked him. Shit that was rude. 'I uhmm would like to hang out but I can leave if you want me to.' He looks hurt. Fml. 'I want you to stay.' I said and gave him a small smile.

Together we walked up to the beach. We sat down on a huge rock, watching the waves. Brrrr it's colder as I tought it would be. It's so cold I even got goosebumps.

'Are you cold?' Cam asked. 'N-no.' I said. 'Yes you are, here take my jacket.' He handed me his jacket. 'But then you're getting cold.' I protested. 'I dont care.' Cam said, uhm okay then I'll take your jacket.

I think I'm starting to get feelings for Cam. Wait what no! I can't, Nash would be so mad. God damn. Why is my life so hard? All I wish for is me and Nash being friends again and me and Cam being a thing...

Cameron. His smile, his eyes, his voice, his character, him. I got kicked out of my thoughts when Cam asked 'What are you thinking about?' 'You.' I said without thinking. Ohmygosh no Nicki you didn't just say that! Omg omg omg....

Camerons pov. -

Wait did Nicki just say she was thinking about me? Wow. I hope she feels the same way for me as I do for her.

Her smile, her voice, her face, her personality, her dimples, her long brown/black hair, her ass, her.

But then there is Taylor, he's... Nevermind.

'So... You were thinking about me?' I asked her, she blushed. 'Uhm... Y-yeah I was.' I smiled at her and put my hand on top of hers. 'Why?' I asked. She blushed even more if that's possible. She turns her face to me. 'Well, I uhm-'

I cut her of by kissing her, she kissed back. Her lips taste like strawberries, I think I can get addicted to these lips. We pulled away at the same time. She looed at me and smiled. 'So... What are we?' She asked me, well in my mind your mine but yeah... 'Nicki, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and I really like you. And uhm... Will you please be my girlfriend?' She smiled and kissed me.

'I take that as a yes.' I said when she pulled away. 'It is a yes!' She said. We talked for a while and watched the sun set.

'Cam? It's getting late, we should go back.' Nicki said, I picked her up bridalstyle, she giggled. 'Nicki? May I give you a cute nickname?' 'Sure.' She said.. 'I uhmmmm gonna call you.... Bunny?' I asked/said , she laughed.

Or should I just call you Taylors....

'Why that name though?' She asked me 'Cuzzz I..... I dont know, I just liked that name for you.' She gave me a weird look. 'Nah give me another.' She told me. 'Okay okay, I'm gonna call you..... Bæ, babe, princess, cutie, sweetheart, Dutchie and bunny.' She laughed again. 'I'm okay with the names. But why Dutchie and Bunny?' She asked me. 'Because you're Dutch and I just like Bunny.' She laughed again, damn she's so cute.