Chapter 5

Camerons pov -

'Virgin?' She asked. Damn, what am I going to answer. Yes I am virgin but I'm not going to tell her. She'll laugh in my face just because she's so perfect and probably already did it. Well I'm not sure about that but look at her and the way she talkes.

'I-.' I got cut off by a sream from Matt. 'SPIDER!!' He yelled he looked at the wall. Woah big black spider. Nicki got a scared look on her face, ahw how cute. Nash walked over to the spider and let him walk onto his hand. What does he have in mind? He walked over to Nicki.

'NO NASH NOOOO!' She yelled. 'Ahw is poor Nicki scared?' Nash asked, what a tease. 'HAMILTON NASH GRIER DONT!!!' She yelled, I wish she'd beg for my help but ofcourse she didn't.

Nicki was now screaming as hard as possible and I could see she was holding back tears. 'Nash stop!' I said, he turned around and smirked. 'Why?' Nash asked. Bish. 'Don't you see you scare the freaking shit out of her? Asshole.' He frowned. 'What did you say?' 'ASSHOLE. I SAID ASSHOLE CANT YOU FUCKING HEAR? A-S-S-H-O.' I got cut of with a fist being smacked on my jaw.

Nicki's pov -

I wake up with the sound of rain, great. I was staring in the rain, when I got a flashback of yesterday.

* 'A-S-S-H-O.' Then Cameron got cut off with a fist in his face from Nash. 'DONT YOU DARE TO SAY IT AGAIN DALLAS!' Nash yelled. Cameron smacked Nash back in his face. I started crying. 'Stop!!' I yelled, they both looked up and stoped. Cameron left without saying a word. The others left soon after. *

Since the family is gone, I'm now home alone with Nash, great.

I walked downstairs to see that breakfast is ready. Bacon and eggs. 'Nash?' I asked. 'I'm sorry.' Nash said from behind me, I turned around to see Nash with a boquet of flowers. 'I don't think you should say sorry to me.' Nash looks down, I'm not sure but if you ask me, he's tearing up. 'But I forgive you.' A smile crossed over his face, he hands me the flowers. 'These are for you.' 'Uhm thanks.' I gave Nash a big hug. 'Breakfast?' He asked. 'Breakfast.' I said, we sat down and ate our food.

'Did you tell Cameron you're sorry?' Nash shakes his head no. 'Why not?' Nash looks up at me. 'And it's not going to happen.' With that being said Nash stood up and walked away, to his room. Did I do something wrong?

Ohmygosh Nash don't be so stubborn. I walked upstairs and opened the door to his room. 'And why you're not going to say sorry?' Nash looked up to me. 'Because we're bro's. One they we fight, the other day everything is okay again.' Yeah right Nash. 'But you guys just... You know... Oh nevermind.' I walked out of his room. Is this what they call real friendship? Beat the shit out of eachother and then it's just okay without talking? What the heck? I don't understand boys, not at all.

The front door opened, there they are. 'NICKIIIIIII.' Skylynn yelled and she ran up to me. I picked her up and hugged her tight. 'I missed you Sky.' She smiled and kissed my cheek. 'Where's my Nashyyyyy???' She asksed. 'In his room.' She let go of my hug and ran over to his room, woow at these moments I wish I had a sibling.

I looked at Sky running upstairs when I got a hug from behind. Hayes. 'Heyy buddyyyy I missed yaa.' Hayes smiled. 'Missed you too, fifa?' He asked. 'Oh I'm in Haas.' We gamed for a few hours. I really wish I had a sibling, I really wish.

'Nicki let's order some pizza, I'm hungry.' Hayes said while he was already calling to order pizza. His parents are having a dinner from Elizabeths work. Not long after, the pizza's arrived, Hayes and I had a little fight about who was paying, I won ofcourse.

I handed Hayes a big box and a small one. 'Bring these up to Nash and Sky please.' He nodded and ran upstairs. 'KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA IS THE PIZZA FOR YOU AND MEEEEE!' Hayes yelled, he's crazy.

(That krusty krab pizza is from a really old vine from Nash😂)

Hayes toke a seat next to me. 'So what's wrong between you and Nash?' He asked. 'We..... Uhmm... Why?' 'You were different today, I mean normally you'd tell me Nash should game with us and stuff. But today you didn't. I liked it to be honest. But what's wrong?' Ohdamn Hayes be ready for a long story...

I told Hayes everything.

'Well Nicki, that's what they call a bro's before hoes relationship.' Hayes said. 'Woow Hayes, I'm not a hoe!! And are they gay?' I yelled. Hayes started to laugh, his laugh made me laugh. 'No Nicki they're not gay. What I try to say is, they have had a fight over you but they wouldn't let it ruin their friendship.' Hayes said. 'But Hayes that doesn't make sense with saying, bro's before hoes!' I yelled, feeling a bit insult. 'Oh Nicki I'm sorry, you're not a hoe, not at all. But I mean they just... I don't know how to explain, everything will be alright, okay?' He put his hand on top of mine. 'Okay, buddy, okay.' I gave Hayes a small smile, he smiled back. I'm glad Hayes told me this but still I think it's weird, really weird.