Chapter 10

Cameron Pov-

Im so glad to call Nicki mine, well at least for a while. I'll have to break her heart... All just because of Taylor. Yes the Taylor, Taylor Caniff. I met him two years ago...

*flashback*

I walked into my girlfriends house, today was the day. We have been in a relationship for six months and tonight I was finally ready to have sex for the first time ever.

'Babe?' I said, she didn't response. 'Kim? Kimberly?' Still she didn't response. Maybe she was sleeping, I walked up to her room and opened the door to find Kim in bed... Naked... With a boy? Naked?! She cheated on me? Why? Wasn't I good enough?

'Cam I can explaine.' She said. 'How long has this be going on?' I asked her. 'Babe...' I heard the boy mumble. 'Who's this boy?' He asked her. 'Im Cameron her boyfriend. No wait I was her boyfriend. Kimberly I'm breaking up with you! We're over!'

And dang you're single.

'Wait? You had a boyfriend?!' The boy yelled. 'Forget about him.' Kimberly said 'No, you lied, didn't those three months mean anything to you? I thought I could trust you! But I was wrong! Kim we're over slut!' The boy yelled and stormed out, naked, eww gross. 'Yeah he's right bye slut.' I said walking out...

I walked out of Kimberly's house, tears streaming down my face. I never thought this would happen. Kimberly seemed like somebody I could trust but I was wrong... I wasted six months of my life on a person that never loved me back.

First I felt sad and worthless, then anger came up in me. After a few days the sadness came back, I needed something against this awful pain.

A coffeeshop? Maybe there is something that can calm me down. I walked inside this coffeeshop, a small one.

I saw a boy sitting with a bandana around his head, selling small pills to people. I walked over to him and sat down across him.

'Want some?' He asked. 'Want what? Im Cameron by the way.' 'Taylor and some of these pills. There are drugs in it. Softdrugs. And they make you feel amazing...' I nodded my head. He gave me ten pills. I toke them, all at once.

'$100 for every pill you toke, so that will make $1000.' Taylor said. 'B-but I only have $75...' He smirked. 'Aw poor Cameron... Give it me. Now. And pay the rest later.' I nodded my head and gave him my money.

Two years long I didn't hear from this boy named Taylor so I never payed him. Until Magcon, that's when I saw him again, shit.

He walked over to me. 'I still need to get your money... But I changed, no longer drug dealing for me. So maybe I won't let you pay for this...' And he didn't, he didn't let me pay For anything.

But that's when we met Nicki, I crushed on her the first day we met. I think Taylor noticed. After Nash and I's fight he came over to me.

'So Cam... That girl Nicki. You like her, I can see that. But so do I. Make her yours, break her heart and that's the moment she'll be mine. This is my new way of you paying me. Goodluck Cameron, goodluck.'

*end of flashback*