𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Wait here comes my favorite part," Phoenix said smirking, getting ready to continue her mockery towards the annoying witch lady.

"Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be prohibited." Both Umbridge and Phoenix finished.

Scattered applause came from the students, except from the three boys sitting with Phoenix. They clapped obnoxiously loud. Not for the ugly toad woman, but for Phoenix's spot on impression of her.

"Wooo, yeah Birdy!" Fred and George cheered loudly, while Draco rolled his eyes clapping too. Although, Phoenix swore she saw the hint of a hidden smile on his face.

"Thank you guys thank you," Phoenix bowed, "Just wait a few seconds, and I'll do Ron." She nodded her head to the youngest Weasley boy, who sat in front of them.

Ron's head turned, hearing his name, "Huh? What about me?" he asked cluelessly.

"Don't worry about it, Won Won," Phoenix smirked, earning a knowing high five from Draco.

"Nice one, Price," Draco grinned.

"You lot are weird," Ron rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to the front, "Won Won?" he mumbled confused.

"Thank you Professor Umbridge, that really was most illuminating," Professor Dumbledore said blandly.

"Illuminating? What a load of waffle!" Ron and Phoenix exclaimed, causing Ron to turn and face her.

"How'd you know I would say that?" He asked bewildered.

"Guess you could say I'm magic," Phoenix winked at the boy, which only made him more confused.

"But how-"

"They're being weird, Ron. Just ignore it," Harry said, putting a hand on Ron's shoulder to turn him around.

"But-"

"I know I know, but let's turn around now okay?" Hermione said, sending a quick smile to Phoenix.

"A- alright," Ron said, finally turning back.

"Thank you," Phoenix mouthed to Hermione, who gave a small smile in return before turning around herself.

"Price?" Draco asked.

"Yeah Malfoy?"

"Don't you have a script for certain things to happen here?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, what about it?" Phoenix asked curiously.

"You didn't think to script out the terrible pink toad woman?" Draco asked, shooting daggers at their new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

"I honestly never thought about that," Phoenix admitted.

Draco facepalmed, "Damn it, Price! You could've scripted she died in a horrible accident or something!"