𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"Come on, Birdy

"Come on, Birdy. Dumbledore won't notice if you sit with us this year," Fred whispered, throwing an arm over her shoulder.

Phoenix sighed, "Fred, you know the rules. Everyone has to sit with their own house for the sorting."

"Phoenix you're literally breaking the rules by being here in the first place," Draco said rolling his eyes.

As soon as he said that, George came up behind him and smacked the back of his head.

"Bloody hell, George! What was that for?!" Draco winced, rubbing the back of his head.

"Try saying that five times louder, Malfoy. I don't think they heard you over in the Forbidden Forest," George whispered sharply.

"Oh shit I forgot. Sorry," Draco said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"If you guys stop getting on my nerves, I'll sit with you." Phoenix rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yes!" Fred and George exclaimed excitedly.

"B- but what about me?" Draco asked.

"What about you?" Phoenix asked curiously.

"I don't wanna sit with them," He said with a tone of disgust as he nodded his head towards the Slytherin table.

"Draco, I'm sure not all Slytherins are bad people. Maybe you could try and make some new friends?" Phoenix suggested.

Draco snorted, "Not bloody likely, but I suppose I'll try."

"Well gingers, let's go!" Phoenix said, grabbing Fred and George by one arm each, leading them to the Gryffindor table.

"Okay bye," Draco mumbled childishly. He turned towards the Slytherin table and sighed.

Because for the first time in his life, he felt like an outcast.

|

It was almost time for Professor Dumbledore's speech, and Phoenix was dreading it. Not because of Dumbledore himself, but because of the woman in pink who would be interrupting him.

"Oi, Birdy. I know you're thinking about licking pudding off Malfoy's chest, but you've barely eaten anything," Fred whispered in her ear.

Phoenix's eyes widen as she turned to Fred, and smacked his arm.

"Piss off," she hissed, "Besides, that's not what I was even thinking about."