𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Phoenix and Draco walk into the kitchen to see Professor Dumbledore sitting at the dining room table talking to Molly. The two adults stop talking when they notice their presence.

"Oh Professor," Phoenix says surprised, "What are you doing here?"

Dumbledore smiles, "I apologize for bothering you both so soon, but there's a few things we need to discuss."

Phoenix and Draco look at each other in confusion and curiosity, but nonetheless nod at their headmaster and take a seat across from him.

"Professor, is everything okay?" Draco asks worried.

"Everything is fine for now, Mr. Malfoy," Dumbledore softly smiles at the boy, "I'll explain everything when everyone else gets here."

Phoenix was about to ask him who he was talking about, but was cut off by someone barging in the kitchen.

"Mum! Ron said you wanted to see us—"

Phoenix, Draco and Professor Dumbledore look up, seeing George looking around, until his eyes meet the people sitting at the table.

"Professor Dumbledore," George smiles nervously, "If this is about the time when Professor Snape's nose turned into a cucumber, I have no idea who could have done something like that and whoever says it was us is obviously lying."

"I'm pleased to hear that, Mr. Weasley," Dumbledore nods, suppressing a grin, "But that's not what this is about. Where is your brother?"

"Which one?"

Everyone turns to look at the doorway to see Fred standing there, smirking.

"Ah everyone's here," Molly says eagerly, "Come sit down, boys."

"Professor, what is this about?" Phoenix asks as Fred and George take their seats at the dining table.

"I've already explained everything to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley about your situation, Miss Price. But I think it's important for others besides you and Mr. Malfoy to be aware of what's going on." Dumbledore explains, "Which is why you two are here." He says, looking at Fred and George.

"With Voldemort's return, there's going to be a lot of lives in danger," Dumbledore says, "During the last wizarding war, I established a group of loyal and powerful wizards to help fight against him."

Phoenix and Draco give each other a knowing look. Having seen and read about what's to come of these people, fear and anxiety starts to fill Phoenix's body. She can't help but start to wonder what would happen if she failed. What if she couldn't save the ones she cared about? What if something goes wrong?

What if she couldn't protect Draco from receiving the dark mark?

Draco notices how quiet the girl next to him is, and grabs her hand. Phoenix doesn't look down, but looks at Draco thankfully with a small smile. He simply nods and laced his fingers in hers, squeezing her hand for comfort under the table.

"So Professor," George starts.

"Why are you telling us this?" Fred finishes, curiosity etched on his face.

Dumbledore turns to look at Molly and Arthur, and the parents nod. Although Phoenix can't help but notice Molly's worried expression. Dumbledore turns to look back at Fred and George.

"How would you two feel about joining The Order of the Phoenix?" Dumbledore finally asks.

Fred and George's eyes widen, turning to look at each other before turning to look back at their headmaster. The twins sit there quietly, appearing to have an internal conversation with each other. After what seemed like forever, Fred and George look at each other again, but this time they have a grin covering their faces and turn their attention back to Dumbledore.