𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

It's been a few days since Fred told Phoenix and Draco about Harry getting expelled, and those few days have been eventful to say the least. The members of the Order collectively decided it would be safer to have the new headquarters be Sirius Black's childhood house, 12 Grimmauld Place. Upon hearing of Harry's expulsion, Hermione decided to stay at the headquarters with the Order.

Today, a few members of the Order will be selected by Dumbledore to retrieve Harry from his aunt and uncle's house. Everyone was on edge, even Phoenix and Draco despite them knowing everything would turn out fine with Harry's trial.

"I think Phoenix and Draco should retrieve Harry," Molly said cheerfully, "They are the ones who know what's gonna happen to use, aren't they?"

"Molly, they're just children they can't go by themselves," Remus rolled his eyes, "Sirius, what do you think?"

Everyone in the Order diverts their attention to the man with black curls, and see he's not paying attention. Instead, he's staring at the dark green walls surrounding them, despair evident in his eyes.

"Sirius?" Remus snapped his fingers in front of his face, halting his train of thought.

"Yes what is it?" Sirius asked annoyed.

"Who do you think should bring Harry here?" Remus asked him again.

"What? Oh uh... just make Phoenix and Draco go get him. They know what they're doing and seem to be quite close," Sirius gave the pair a cheeky grin, making Remus face palm.

"They're just childr—!"

"Alright that's quite enough," Dumbledore cut off the argument, "How about this? What if Miss Price and Mr. Malfoy help retrieve Harry with a few others from the Order?" He suggested.

Phoenix and Draco, who have been silently sitting in their seats the whole time holding hands under the table, look at each other and shrug. Although Phoenix can sense Draco's grip tighten the moment Harry's name is mentioned.

"It's settled then, would anyone like to volunteer to accompany Miss Price and Mr. Malfoy on their journey?" Dumbledore asked.

"I'll go," Remus raised a hand, making Phoenix smile. She had always loved Remus as a character, and instantly became close with him when they met at the first Order meeting.

"I'll go too," Tonks spoke up, "What kind of woman would I be if I let Phoenix go on this journey surrounded by these brutes?" She winked at Phoenix, making her smirk at Draco, who simply rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a brute. I'm quite pleasant I think," Draco mumbled.

"I'm going," Mad-Eye rose his hand lazily.

"Quite the dream team, wouldn't you say?" Dumbledore asked.

"Oh yes! Stand together so I can take a picture," Arthur said, entering the room with his camera.

"No gross," Draco said, scrunching up his nose.

"Come on, buddy," Phoenix said, putting an arm around his shoulder, "It's just a little picture."

"Price if you call me buddy one more time so help me—"

A bright flash cut him off, meaning Arthur took a picture despite the protests that came from Draco.

"Oldest Weasley man you better rip that up," Draco yelled at Arthur, chasing him out of the room as everyone laughed.

☼ | ☽