𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Phoenix turns to see Fred and George running over to meet her.

"Hey guys i'd love to stay and chat, but Dumbledore-"

"Needs to see you?" Fred cuts her off.

"He asked to see us too." George clarifies, "He told us you'd be there too. Although, he failed to mention a teeny weeny blonde bimbo would be joining us as well." George says, eyeing Draco suspiciously.

"How dare you call me a bimbo! My ass doesn't come cheap I'm-"

"Guys that's not important!" Phoenix sighs with frustration, "What's important is us going to find Dumbledore so he can explain what's going on!"

The three wizards don't say anything, but nod and quietly agree to put aside their differences for now. With that mindset, they walk back up to the castle.

"So Birdy," George says, "What's changed within the last twenty four hours to make you tolerate Malfoy's presence?"

"You have no idea." Phoenix thought, but instead said, "It's complicated. Dumbledore will explain when we get there."

"Complicated eh?" Fred asks loudly, "What's so complicated about all this intense sexual tension?"

Phoenix turns to him, giving him a harsh glare before punching him in the arm, "Fredrick Weasley that is disgusting!"

"Oh come on Price don't deny it," Draco says, slinging his arm over her shoulder, "Just say the word and we can make some fun out of this in that closet over there." He says, gesturing to the door the group had just walked past.

Phoenix glares at him, and brings her mouth to his ear, "You wish you'd get to see me gag, wouldn't you?" She whispers, making him tense up, "Oh wait! If I recall, I won't gag at all. But even if I didn't script that I doubt you have that much anyway." She throws his arm off and walks in front of him, smirking.

"Uh Birdy?"

Phoenix turns around, "Yeah Freddie?"

"What did you say to Malfoy just now?" He asks.

"Oh nothing. Just something to put him in his place," she smirks to herself, "Why?"

"Well," George begins, "He seems a little... frozen."

Sure enough, Phoenix looks back to see Draco standing in the same position he was seconds ago when she whispered in his ear. He appeared to be frozen in shock from what she said.

"Oh Merlin." Phoenix rolls her eyes, "Come on Malfoy, we've got somewhere to be! We need to find Dumbledore so-"

"Did someone say my name?"

The group of four turn to see Professor Dumbledore watching them, almost appearing amused at their current conversation.

"Yes Professor," Phoenix says walking towards him, "I was hoping you might be able to explain further on what Draco and I need to do?"

Professor Dumbledore smiles, "Ah yes of course! Please follow me to my office, I was just on my way there." The white haired wizard looks behind Phoenix, "Mr. and Mr. Weasley can come with you. I would like to inform them of the situation as well."

Fred and George look at each other and shrug, following the others to Dumbledore's office.

|

"Wait wait hold on-"

"You're from a different reality?!" George cuts Fred off. Phoenix nods, and they both look at Draco.