𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Malfoy it's okay." Phoenix reassures, "Not everyone can open a car door their first time."

"Shut up, Price." Draco grumbled, obviously embarrassed at the situation, which makes Phoenix laugh even more.

"So you drive this everyday?"

"If I wanna go somewhere, I kind of have to." Phoenix says.

"So what's going on?" Draco asks, referring to their current 'situation'.

Phoenix sighs, "Honestly Malfoy, I have no idea. All I know is that you're not supposed to be here, and somehow you are."

"Well that's helpful." Draco mumbles. The two drive silently for a few minutes, until they hear a noise.

It was Draco's stomach.

"Bloody hell Malfoy, is there an animal growing in there?" Phoenix asks, turning on her blinker before switching lanes.

"I'm hungry." Draco complains, with the tone resembling a toddler.

"Well buddy, you're in luck!" Phoenix smirks before turning into the McDonald's parking lot.

"Did you just call me buddy?"

"You're about to have your first muggle breakfast!" Phoenix cheers, ignoring Draco's question.

"Um... I don't know." He says, looking uneasy as they pull into the drive-thru. "What does 'muggle food' consist of?"

"It's just like the food they serve at Hogwarts." Phoenix tells him, "But since we're at Mcdonald's, it's a little cheaper and served with a little more grease."

"But Price-"

"Welcome to Mcdonald's how can I help you?"

Draco jumps, "What was that?!"

Phoenix shushes him, "I would like an egg and cheese biscuit with a Dr. Pepper, and-" She pauses and looks at Draco, "What do you want?" She whispers.

"Does it look like I know what they have here?" He asks her, still recovering from the scare he had from the speaker.

Phoenix rolls her eyes, "And then I want a chicken biscuit with an order of hash browns and milk please."

"Okay we'll see you at the window!"

"Thank you." Phoenix smiles and starts driving to where the line merges, and stops to get out her debit card.

"What's that?" Draco asks, pointing at the piece of plastic in her hand.

"It's a debit card. It holds my money on it." Phoenix explains. "We have a different currency here in the muggle world, quite a few actually."

"That's dumb." Draco says. "Also, why's you get me milk? I hate milk." He complains.

Phoenix turns her head to look at him. "I asked you what you wanted, and you said 'oy does it look like I bloody know what they have?'" She says, impersonating his accent, "So I got you milk because you were acting like a baby, and that's what babies drink." She smirks.

"Price," Draco takes his hand in hers, "If you wanted to call me baby, all you had to do was ask." He smirks.

"Ugh fuck off." Phoenix scoffs, and takes her hand away, making him laugh. She drives up to the window, now having both of her hands. The Mcdonald's employee slides open the window and Phoenix hands her the debit card. A few moments later they return with the bag of food and drinks she paid for and hands it to her, along with her card. Phoenix thanks the employee and drives away and finds a place to park.