𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Would you like some toast, dear?" Molly asked Phoenix as she sits down at the table.

"That would be great, thank you," She said, yawning through her words. Molly nodded and walked back to the kitchen.

They've been at the Burrow for a few weeks now and much to Phoenix's surprise, Draco was getting along with everyone really well, especially Fred and George. The three would even hang out together when Phoenix wasn't around, and it pleased her to know she wouldn't have to worry about anyone butting heads with each other.

There's been two meetings with the Order so far, and they never failed to make Phoenix nervous. Although she and Draco knew what was going to happen, she was now living it. She couldn't just watch safely from her television screen at home anymore, she was involved with the dangerous wizarding world she grew up reading about. But she couldn't let her nerves get the best of her.

She couldn't forget about her mission. She's going to save everybody she loves, whatever it takes.

"Here you are!" Molly returned holding a plate for Phoenix, making her snap out of her thoughts.

"Thank you, Molly." Phoenix smiled at the woman.

"Where's Malfoy?" Ron asked with a mouthful of scrambled eggs.

"I think he's still sleeping, but he should be down here soon," Phoenix said, earning a nod from Ron.

The door to the dining room opened, revealing Draco walking sluggishly with bags under his eyes.

"Morning," Draco said as he took his seat next to Phoenix.

Phoenix looked at him, barely holding back a sigh. She couldn't help but notice this isn't the first time he's shown up to breakfast looking exhausted within the past few weeks. And every time it happens, she grows more worried for him.

"Morning," Phoenix gave him a small smile. For some reason, she can't bring herself to ask him about it. She doesn't want to pry too much. At least, not in front of everyone. Phoenix made a mental note to ask him about it later.

"Well well D, don't you look tired," George smirked as he took a sip of milk from his glass.

"I'm alright," Draco shrugged, but not without shooting a glare of disgust at his glass of milk.

Conversation ceased as everyone devoured their breakfast. After helping Molly clean up, Phoenix walks out of the kitchen. Although she doesn't make it far. Before she makes it to her room, she feels a hand grab her arm on each side.

Phoenix almost screamed, until she noticed who the culprits were.

"What the hell, guys?!" Phoenix grunts.

"Sorry about kidnapping you, Birdy..." George began.

"But we need to know something. Something important." Fred finished.

Phoenix looked between the two, wondering why they didn't just ask her at breakfast, "Well what is it? Spit it out."

Fred and George glanced at each other, before turning their heads back to Phoenix, grins taking up their faces.

"What's going on between you and Draco?" They asked in unison.

Phoenix's mouth opened, but nothing came out. Not because of nerves, but because she started to think. It's no secret between her and Draco that they have feelings for each other, but they also mutually agreed to keep it to themselves for now. Suddenly, Phoenix comes up with a plan.