𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Oh my bad," He said, "Was it gravy instead?"

"Fred Weasley for the last time I don't want to lick the feast food off his chest!" Phoenix said angrily.

"Talking about me, are you?"

Phoenix froze, hoping the voice belonged to anyone else than who she was talking about. But she played it cool.

"Actually Malfoy, we were acting out how you and Harry sound when you argue. The tension's uncanny, isn't it?" Phoenix asked coolly.

"Oh please," Draco scoffed, "He wishes he could have all of this," He said, running his hands down his body.

"Uh, what now?"

Draco froze, hoping the voice belonged to anyone else than who he was talking about.

"O-oh uh, nothing uh, I... um... shut up!"

But unlike Phoenix, he didn't play it cool.

"Whatever," Harry waved off, not caring about the conversation that much, "Why are you over here anyways, Malfoy?"

"Yeah, why are you over here?" Phoenix asked curiously, "I thought I told you to make new friends?"

Draco looked down, "I got lonely."

"Oh you got lonely?" Phoenix asked sweetly.

Draco nodded.

"Hm, alright. Are you sure you didn't just wanna make fun of Umbridge and were afraid you'd get shunned by the other Slytherins by doing so?" Phoenix asked, giving him a knowing smirk.

Draco looked up to meet her eyes, with a smirk matching hers, "You read my mind, woman."

The pair didn't realize that they had talked through most of dinner, and most of Dumbledore's speech already, until they heard a noise that practically triggered Phoenix's and Draco's fight or flight response.

"Ahem."

"For fucks sake, here we go," Draco groaned.

"Thank you, Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me," Umbridge said sweetly.

"Is this bitch blind? No one likes her, and teenagers never smile at school. We don't wanna be here," Draco complained.

Phoenix held in a laugh, "Draco, hush!"

"I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends," Umbridge smiled.

"That's likely," Fred and George said sarcastically, making Phoenix and Draco snigger.

"Hey hey guys, watch this," Phoenix said, getting the boys attention.

Fred, George and Draco look at her, and she starts mouthing Umbridge's speech word for word in a sickly mocking tone.

"The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards of vital importance. Although each Headmaster has brought something new to this historic school," Umbridge pauses, nodding at Dumbledore, while Phoenix copies her perfectly.