"I don't like worrying about you, Claire. You drive me mad." He smacked my other cheek, making me press my forehead down on the top of the desk, panting out breaths.

"Do you want another?" He asked, his voice dark and deep. I went to say no but stopped myself. I actually.... did. Before I could answer, the loud smack of his hand against me rang in the room. I was coming down from the force when I heard him fumble with his belt and his zipper come down.

I felt him move his length to my entrance where I was already wet from what he had just done to me. I felt a tinge of embarrassment but couldn't let it bloom into anything other than lust when he thrusted into me. I let out a moan as he pulled out and shoved back in, forcing my legs further apart. His hand held me down by my neck, driving into me over and over again. I heard his pained exhales from behind me as he kept thrusting into me from behind. I spread my fingers over the glass, wishing I could grab onto something. I grabbed the edges of the desk, holding on as he rode me. He fisted my hair and pulled me up, never breaking his pace. He dropped one hand around my waist and his other down between my thighs and starting rubbing my clit over and over again.

I was moaning so loud, I thought someone would definitely hear, but I didn't care. He bit my shoulder, kissing it right after. I felt myself getting closer to the edge, his pressure on my clit intensified and I was there, falling over, screaming out. He threw his head back, his hot breaths no longer on the back of my neck. His grip on me tightened while he finished inside of me and loosened a few seconds later. I fell back onto the top of the desk, both of us panting frantically.

He leaned down over me, kissing the middle of my spine up to my neck. He pulled me up gently, the complete opposite of how he had just handled me. I turned and he fastened his belt back in place. I pulled up my panties and put my jeans back on. He smiled, watching me.

"What?" I said, cheeks growing hot. It felt wrong what we had just done but so incredibly right at the same time.

"Nothing, I just can't believe you're mine." He took my hand and led us over to his chair. I sat on his lap and he tucked my hair behind my ear. As soon as I went to respond, my stomach growled loudly. He looked at me with a raised brow.

"Melanie took me to some vegan place, I haven't eaten." I said sheepishly.

"Let's fix that then." We walked out of the club, Stefan nodding to the man working the door.

We drove until Stefan pulled in front of a restaurant right across from central park. A valet came up to the car but I looked at Stefan. This place was definitely too fancy for what I had on.

"I'm wearing jeans and a tee shirt, I can't go in there." He was wearing a classic suit and I was in flip flops and looked every bit the college student I pretended to be today. The valet waited outside my door but I kept my hand over the lock.

"I don't give a shit, Claire. You look beautiful, it doesn't matter. If anyone looks at you differently, I'll kill them." It would of sounded like a joke coming out of anyone else's mouth, but this was Stefan. I knew he wasn't joking. I shot him a pleading look. He might not of cared, but I did. He dropped his head and shook it, putting the car into drive and leaving the valet standing there stunned.

"Okay, so where do you want to go?" I looked around, having no idea what or where anything was around the city. We drove until I saw a bar off to the side of one of the side roads.

"There." I said. He pulled over and parked. No valet in sight, thank God. We got out and Stefan looked around.

"Are you joking?" I stood on the curb and looked at him.

"No, come on, don't be stuck up." He looked at his car and down the street we were parked on.

"Claire this car is a million dollar car. I can't park this here." I laughed and walked over and grabbed his hand.