intro

During a relaxing luminous night in mobius, the stars and moon are shining brightly in the sky. It was a peaceful night for everyone, except for 3 people riding an airplane. The plane is no other than the x-tornado with tails piloting it, sonic standing on the wing, and knuckles sitting behind tails. They are pursuing down the eggcarrier in the middle of the night.

"So tell me again... How in the heck did you let eggman take all the chaos emeralds?" Knuckles asks with somewhat utter shock and disappointment.

"He used metal sonic as a distraction for the third time, knucklehead." Sonic replies a bit annoyed that knuckles asked him the same question three times. Knuckles scoffs at his statement.

"And you're supposed to be the fastest thing alive?" Knuckles said.

Sonic turns and looks at him. "Hey! At least i'm a lot faster than that tiny organ you have in the top of your head that we call a brain... Oh wait... You don't have one at all."

Knuckles growls at him.

"How many times have you got tricked by eggman? Three? That's more times than me rejecting Amy to marry her." Sonic said.

"Hey, watch it hedgehog!" Knuckles yelled.

Knuckles gets up out his seat, ready to attack him.

Sonic starts laughing.

"Hey guys! Less bickering, more concentrating on getting the chaos emeralds back!" Tails calls out.

Inside the egg carrier, eggman is looking through his monitor with metal sonic standing by him.

"Those buffoons! Why can't they ever leave me alone?!" Eggman yells out.

"No matter! I can shoot them down by using the chaos emerald's power." Eggman looks at the chaos emeralds that are sealed inside a box in separate slots.

He pulls out a switch and presses the button. Outside, the egg carrier starts transforming. While knuckles and sonic are still bickering, tails notices that the ship is transforming.

"Guys!" Tails yelled.

Sonic looks at tails, then at the ship.

"He's making the egg carrier transform!" Knuckles yelled.

Soon, a bunch of jet fighters flies out of the carrier and starts shooting at them. Tails starts moving the tornado side to side, trying not to get shot down. He soon does a barrel roll as one of the fighter jets shoots a missile at them.

"Sonic! Get rid of those fighter jets!" Tails commanded sonic.

Sonic slams his fist into his hand, getting pumped up. "I'm getting excited!"

He jumps in the air and uses his homing attack. They do not realize that eggman is distracting them so he has enough time for his canon from the chaos emerald.

"Yes... Keep on fighting, sonic." Eggman chuckles.

A jet fires a missile at sonic. Sonic hops on the jet and rides on top of it. He steers towards the egg carrier, but jumps off of it and lands on a fighter jet. The missile hits the egg carrier, which caused the whole ship to shake.

"W- what?" Said eggman.

Sonic has sat down on the jet and steers it to the carrier. The other jets tries to shoot him down, but instead they're shooting up the ship.

"No! Stop shooting the ship!" Eggman cries out.

Sonic then crashes the plane where eggman and metal sonic are at.

"Hey eggman!" Sonic lands in front of them with his thumbs up.

"You blasted hedgehog! Why are you always getting in my way?!" Eggman yelled at sonic.

"And why can't you think in your big head of yours, that you can't get what you want? The last time I checked, your IQ is 300. Why don't you start using it for once?" Sonic asked.

"Oh shut it, you blue rodent! Metal sonic, end his life!" Eggman command metal sonic.

Metal nods his head, then dashes towards the blue hedgehog.

"Oh, round two I supposed..." Sonic smirks, then jumps over him.

"Too slow!" Sonic said while landing on eggman's head. Metal sonic turns around and sees that sonic is smacking his butt, teasing him.

"Get off me you- whoa!" eggman ducks from metal sonic's attack. Sonic had jumped off of him on time and now is standing near the chaos emeralds.

"Right here, you bucket of bolts!" Sonic yelled at metal sonic.

Metal sonic looks and sees sonic teasing him. The metal hedgehog dashes to sonic once again. He throws in a punch, but misses. Metal has accidentally punched through the machine where the chaos emeralds are at. Everything soon starts malfunctioning. Eggman's eyes widens.

"You idiot! What have you done?!" Eggman yelled.

The chaos emeralds starts glowing, outside, tails is still dodging the missiles as knuckles is holding on for his life. They soon see the egg carrier got engulfed into a luminous light.

Tails soon then drives the plane away in order to not to get engulfed.

"What's going on?!" Tails said worried.

"Eggman must've used chaos control!"

They soon got engulfed in the light as well.