chapter 11 - let someone see right through

tw: mention of self harm

when i opened my eyes again i was sitting on the passenger seat of Billie's car and she was driving next to me.

"Billie?" i called her name with raspy voice since i've just woken up.

"oh you're up baby? you fell asleep in the trunk and i carried you in so we can go back home" she explained.

"what time is it?" i asked.

"it's almost midnight"

i just let out a yawn.

"you can sleep till we get home if you want to baby" she said.

baby
she called me baby. i blushed a lot at her words but thankfully it was dark enough so she couldn't see it.

"wake me up when we're there" i said and closed my eyes, leaning against the seat.

_________

"Skylar" i suddenly heard Billie's voice waking me up. "wake up baby we're home"

i opened my eyes and saw Billie at my side, trying to wake me up gently.

"can you carry me please? i don't feel like waking" i asked and yawned.

"okay sure! wait im coming over there".

she got out of the car and came to my side. she opened my door and leaned over my face, giving me a forehead kiss. she put one arm under my back and one under my thighs and slowly put me up. i could tell she tried her hardest not to touch anything inappropriate. i wrapped my arms around her neck and let her carry me.

she was walking nervously and i laughed at her clumsiness.

"what's so funny?" she asked playfully.

"you" i replied. "you're getting nervous and it's funny".

she just rolled her eyes and entered the house. she went directly into her room, still carrying me. she dropped me carefully on her bed and went back outside to lock the car.

"Billie do you have a toothbrush i can use?" i asked when she got in the room.

"yeah i do. come in the bathroom so i can show you" she said.

i went to the bathroom and she gave me a brand new toothbrush, still in the box.

"thanks. and where is the toothpaste?" i asked.

"right in front of you Skylar" she said and pointed a tube on the counter.

"oh damn sorry i didn't even see it" i chuckled.

i started brushing my teeth and instead of leaving the bathroom she stayed in with me and did the same.

she was done before me and as i was still brushing my teeth she took her shirt off. i almost grasped at the view but tried to keep it in. i didn't want to stare a lot but i got some sneaky glances through the mirror. damn she was so hot with just a bra. she changed into another shirt and casually walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened.