chapter 13 - skinny dipping

smut

i stayed at Billie's for the whole following week. her team had given her 2 weeks off because she got really overworked on tour. the days went by calmly. waking up next to Billie, hanging out with her family, going on night drives, watching movies.

i met Finneas and Claudia 2 days after Billie told me she'd help me find a job and a home. they were really supportive towards us and they all helped me find a job. i got hired as a graphic designer from a company which makes logos, posters, invitations and all these stuff. the paying was good and definitely enough for me to be able to afford a small apartment soon. my boss said i had to work from home which i actually liked better.

Billie and i cuddled several times a day and kissed each other on the cheek or forehead a lot but never went further. i really wanted to at least kiss her but i wasn't sure whether she wanted or not.

i was laying on bed working on a logo for some local restaurant when Billie, whose head was resting on me, turned around and laid on top of my back.

"are you working tonight baby?" she asked.

"nah, not really" i uttered.

"hell yeah. i wanna take you on a date" she suggested with a cute voice.

i smiled at her words and turned my head around so i was facing her. i kissed her nose and she blushed.

"i'd love to go on a date with you" i whispered.

"we're leaving at 8" she said and rested her head on my back again as i turned back to my work.

i finished my piece at 6pm and i was honestly proud of it. after a quick cuddle session with Billie we got up to get ready for our little date.

i got dressed up in a simple outfit, just a top and a pair of jeans with some of my essential necklaces.

Billie wore a stripped colorful shirt and sweatpants.

"damn you look so sexy" she smirked when i got out of the bathroom

she held my hand and opened the passenger's door for me, then got to her seat and started the car.