Together

Y/n POV

"Y/n! Y/s/n! Me and your mother are leaving for work. Be good. Especially you y/n." Your dad shouted from downstairs
"Ok" you shouted back annoyed
It was 8pm and it was getting pretty dark outside. You watched from your window waiting for your parents to drive off. Once there cars were both long gone you texted Tom.

You packed the last box then looked around your room

You packed the last box then looked around your room. It was completely empty. You decided to leave the mattress and bed frame, you wanted to get a new one anyways. You hear the window open and see Tom.
"Hey."
"Hey. I think the moving truck will be here around 9"
"Ok cool."
"Y/n... we should tell y/s/n"
I stared at him for a minute before agreeing
"Fine let's go" I said opening the door to my room. I started walking down the hall with Tom behind me. I got to
y/s/n's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in!" She said
I opened the door and walked in. Tom leaned against the door frame.
"Y/s/n... we, I need to tell you something" I started
"Yes?"
"We're um.."
"Dating!?" She said and her face looked sad. Why would she be sad...
"No were moving out.. like in 20 minutes"
"Oh ok good I thought you were dating. But since when"
Good? Why would it be good we aren't dating? I mean I like him a lot but idk what I should do beacu-
"Since a few months ago we found a house with Emma, Dan, Rup, and Scarlett." I cut myself off
"Oh will I ever see you again?"
I chuckled
"Of course."
"Hey y/n/n the truck is here" Tom spoke up
"Ok. Bye y/s/n. I love you"
She smiled lightly and hugged me
"I'll text you!" She shouted as I walked out of her bedroom. I nodded and waved
Tom and I walked back to my room
"Let's get your stuff into the truck first." He suggested
"Ok"
We spent around an hour loading all of my stuff in. Next was his stuff. By the time we finished loading everything it was 12:30am.
"My cars already at the house." Tom said
"We can use mine then"
"I'll drive!"
"Ok then"
I picked up Draco and Tom got his cage. The rest of his toys and stuff were in the truck.
We got in my car and waited for the moving truck to leave. We followed behind it to the new house.
I connected my phone to the speakers
(Play the video)
Tom looked at the song and smiled then turned up the volume
"You ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you that I'm thinking about whatever you're thinking about. So tell me something that I'll forget and you might have to tell me again, it's crazy what you do for a friend. Go ahead and cry little girl. Nobody does it like you do. I know how much it matters to you I know that you got daddy issues!" We sang. (Idk if it's just me but this song is late night drive vibes)
We laughed and sang different songs for the rest of the ride. We lived about 45 mins away so it wasn't to bad of a drive.

We arrived at the house and Tom parked in the driveway while the truck was parked at the side of the road near the house. We got out of the car ready to unload everything.
Unloading everything took another 2 hours.
Everything was still in boxes but it was in the right rooms.
I went to my room only to realize I didn't bring my mattress
"Well that was stupid" I said under my breath
"What was stupid" Tom asked
"I didn't take my mattress"
"Well I did. Come on you can sleep with me tonight"
"Ok let me change first." I said waking over to a box
"Ok" he said waking to his room.
I got a pair of sweat pants and a large tee-shirt. I changed and walked over to Toms room.
"Hey" I said
"Hi. Tomorrow I will go back and get the horses"
"Ok"
I threw my phone on the bed next to Tom and bent down to plug in my charger. I stood back up and plugged in my phone.
"I'll get you a mattress too"
"How?" I asked curious
"Don't worry, I have my ways. You can stay here and decorate your room. K?"
I chuckled
'He's so cute'
"Thank you" he said
"W-what?" I asked suprised
"I am pretty cute, if I do say so myself"
"I-I said that out loud."
"Mhm... come 'ere!" He said rather loudly with his arms wide open. No one else had moved in yet. Everyone was coming later this week so we could be as loud as they wanted(not like that😏😩). I rolled my eyes and hopped onto the bed and into his arms. He layed down with me and I snuggled into his chest. He smelled so.....him. I took a deep breathe and I heard him chuckle.
"What?" I asked
"Do I smell good?" He questioned
"Yes very"
After that there was a bit of silence. I started to get sleepy before
"For the record, i think you're cute too" Tom whispered. I smiled before dozing off into a dreamless sleep.