The meet

4 days later.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I got up and checked it.

Dear Y/n Y/l/n
We are so excited for you to join us in two days for a cast meeting and interview.
You will get to meet the cast and talk with them once you arrive on set at 8:00am. At 9:30 the interviews start.
Later that night at 7 the cast is going to a dinner at y/f/f/r(your favorite fancy restaurant) to get to know one another better.
  I will see you in two days.

      Best regards
                        Chris Columbus
                  Producer and Director

You smile to yourself. You were so excited. You scrolled threw Instagram a little. No fans could know about the movie until it's half way done, you were told that in the first email. You get up and walk to your huge bathroom that connects to your room. You brush your teeth do your hair get dressed and put on some mascara.
   You go to sit back on your bed and scroll threw Instagram when you see a blue check next to your Instagram username.
"Omg omg omg!! I'm verified!!!! And I reached 1mill!!" You immediately run down stairs to find your sister eating breakfast. "Y/s/n!!!! I'm verfied on Instagram and I reached 1 mill followers!"
     You were always pretty well known from other movies and tv shows but you didn't think you were this well known.
"Omg that's amazing!!!"
"Thank you!"

"Hey what's all the shouting for?!" You and y/s/n look at the stairs to see your parents walking down.
"Y/n just reached 1mill followers and she's verified!!"
"On TikTok? That app just came out a month ago though."
"TikTok? (Just pretend there is TikTok ) never heard of it but no on Instagram!"
"Aw congrats honey!"
"Thank you!"

You and y/s/n eat breakfast then run upstairs to your room.
"Let's check out TikTok" y/s/n says.
"Yes sure."
"Look it's a social media dancing app!"
"Y/n you would go viral on here. Not just because your already famous because your an amazing dancer!"
"You think?" I asked y/s/n
"Definitely" she replied
"Ok if you say so"

We downloaded the app on both of our phones. We made accounts and did some dances, then posted them.

"There, leave it for a few hours and you will be viral."
"Ok whatever you say"

2 days later
I woke up at 5:30 this morning. I was so excited because it was the day of the interview. I showered and then styled my hair.
After I did my makeup and got dressed.

When I finished it was 6:50am so I decided to see if my sister was up

I walked to her room and found her sitting on her bed.
"Hey" I said
"Oh hi what's up?"
"I was wondering if you could take som Instagram pics for me?" I asked.
"Of course!" She replied
It was cold out in London since it was October of 2001 but you decided to go outside.

"Ok that should be good thanks""Your welcome" y/s/n said

"Your welcome" y/s/n said.
It was now 7:45 and you wanted to be early and have a good impression so since you lived 10 minutes away you decided to get ready to leave.
"You ready for me to drop you off honey?" My mom asked
"Yes!"
"Ok let's go then"
You got in the car so excited to meet the cast.

Time skip

You got to the set at 7:55 and said bye to your mom.
   I walked up to the set and was greeted by Chris the director. "Ah Ms Y/l/n it's so nice to meet you. I will show you to your dressing room." "Nice to meet you too. Im right behind you."
On the way to the dressing room Chris asked you "Is it ok that your sharing this dressing room?"
"Yes sure. With who though?"
He chuckled. "The actor of Draco Malfoy but you will find out who that is soon." He said
"Ok"
He led me down another hallway and into a room.
It was humongous. It had a sitting area with a small kitchen, two bathrooms, and a huge walk in closet that had a side for me and another side for the actor of Draco.
"Wow."
"Nice isn't it? Put your stuff down then meet me back out front to meet the rest of the cast and your room mate." Chris joked.
"Ok thank you!"
"No problem Ms y/l/n."
"You can call me y/n!"
"Ok y/n. You can call me Chris" he said then left the dressing room.
I put my stuff down on the couch then went back out to the front where I saw some other people meeting.
"Hello everyone! It's great to see you. Please sit in the chair with your name on it!" Chris said over a loud speaker
I looked over and saw a circle of chairs and I went to find the one with my name.
Once I found it I sat down and waited for everyone else to sit. A boy with blonde hair sat on my left and a girl with bushy brown hair sat on my right.
"Thank you for coming everyone." Chris said on a megaphone so everyone could hear him. "If your here right now, you are a big part of the movies and we are so excited to film with you!"
Everyone starts clapping and cheering.
"I'll give you a minute to talk then I want to get down to business." Chris says.
"Are you the real Y/n Y/l/n!?" The boy next to you asks. Everyone stops talking and stares at you In awe. You laugh and say "in the flesh" "Wow you are my favorite actress ever!" The girl next to you says. "Aww thank you! What's your name?" "Emma Watson I'm playing Hermione Granger!" Emma says. "Nice to meet you Emma. What's your name?" You ask the boy next to you who was still staring in awe. "I'm Tom, Tom Felton. Congrats on 1mill on Instagram." "Thanks Tom!" "Your welcome. So who do you play?" "Brielle Riddle. How about you?" You ask. "Draco Malfoy" "Nice were sharing a dressing room. I saw it before it's huge."
"Really? Cool."
You talked to the cast and Chris said, "now before some of us have to go to the interview I would like everyone to say their names, their character, and their favorite scene in the book!"
Everyone took turns then it was my turn.
"I'm Y/n Y/l/n and I'm playing Brielle Riddle. My favorite scene is the hogwarts battle and I can't wait to recreate it in the movies."
Everyone clapped then last it was toms turn.
"Hi my name is Tom Felton and I play Draco Malfoy. For my favorite scene.... I would probably have to say the same as Y/n." He's says a little nervous.

Chris sent everyone to their dressing rooms until the interview. I walked with Tom and we became pretty good friends.
"Why were you so nervous talking about your favorite scene?" I asked
"Oh uh, I actually never read any of the books.."
"Tom!!! Oh my gosh. You have to read them!" I say laughing.

We make it to the dressing room and I show Tom around.
Then we leave for the interview.

A/n Hey guys! How are you liking this story? I got this idea from TikTok and I can't wait to finish it. Lmk what u think💚💚
-Lana