The premiere

Y/n POV

After a few more months of filming and so many laughs,smiles, and jokes; the first movie was finished!
Today was the day of the premiere and I was so excited. I was more excited then I was for other premieres I've been to.
The reason for that was because I made such good friends on set these past few months.
  The premiere started at 3:30pm it was
10am right now. I was sitting at my kitchen table eating lunch when there was a knock on the door. I got up and sprinted to the door.
"Emma!"
"Y/n"
I hugged her and she came inside. I invited her to come over so we could get ready for the premiere together.
     I dragged her upstairs and she set her stuff down.
      "Show me your dress!!" She said
"Ok let me get it!" We walked into my closet
"Wow I still can't get over how big your house is" I chucked and took out the dress not really knowing how to reply to that.
"Omg that's so pretty!"
"Thank you! I saw it about a month ago when I was shopping and I knew I would find something to where it for"

 "Omg that's so pretty!" "Thank you! I saw it about a month ago when I was shopping and I knew I would find something to where it for"

Emma and I talked for a little before it was time to get ready.
We both put on light makeup since there would be a lot of pictures.
Then I did Emma's hair.
"Wow Y/n/n I love it! Thank you"
"Of course. You can go get dressed, I'm going to do my hair."
I left my hair naturally and put it in a nice half up half down hairstyle.
Then I went back into my room and saw Emma in her dress.
"Emma you look so pretty!"
"Thank you y/n/n"
I got dressed and it was 3:00 so we started heading to the premiere.

Once we got there, there were already hundreds of people there

Once we got there, there were already hundreds of people there. The people all started cheering because they realized
Me and emma were here.
"Can I get out first?" Emma asked
"Of course" I replied I've been to a lot of premieres before so I let Emma go. I waited for two or three minutes then I got out of the car.
Everyone erupted into cheers and I waved at them. I walked over to Emma. We had an hour or two to meet people, take pictures, and sign autographs.
"You can start signing and stuff now" I whispered to her.
"Ok thanks I was just about to ask you that" she whispered an giggled nervously.
There were a lot of camera flashes taking pictures of the two of us. There was a little boy about six or seven trying to get my attention so I walked over to him.
"Hi what's your name?" I asked
He looked at me shocked and smiled really widely.
"I'm mason! I love you y/n your my favorite actress" he said
"Aww thank you mason"
"Can I take a picture with you?"
"Of course you can." I said
His mom came over to take a picture of us and he asked if he could hug me. Aww.
I gave him a big hug before him and his mom went back to the crowd and another car pulled up. More cheers sounded from everyone. Emma looked a little over whelmed so I went over to her.
"Hey guys" I said to the people asking her for pictures and autographs.
Luckily that distracted some of them. I saw Emma settle down a bit.
They started asking me questions about Tom and I answered them. 
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over to see Dan.
"Hey Dan" I said and hugged him
"Hi y/n/n Toms over there" I looked over an saw Tom taking pictures.
"Thanks" I said and left him to sign autographs.
I walked over to Tom but he didn't see me.
I put my hand around his shoulder and I heard a bunch of cameras go off along with
'Awww' and 'so cute'.
"Hey y/n/n"
"Hi Tom"

After signing and more pictures a reporter came over to me and Tom with her camera men

"So is it true that you and Tom are dating?"
Uhh Rita skeeter much
"No were just best friends" I answered and Tom nodded
They seemed unsatisfied but left because it was time to watch the movie.
Saying I was excited was an understatement.
Tom and I walked over to Dan Emma and Rupert. The rest of the cast had already gotten went to find seat for the movie.

The movie was soooo good!
Everyone was cheering so loud I could barely hear Tom
"That was awesome" he said
"I know!" I said.

We left the premiere and I WAS TIRED
Tom came to my house because apparently him and his parents had a suprise for me.
"What's the suprise?" I asked him
"Come on, I'll show you."
He led me out side to the really nice house next to mine that no one lived in.
I looked at him confused.
"Tom! Did you move?"
"Yup!" He said
"Tom that's great we're neighbors!" I said excitedly.
He brought me inside and to his room.
All of his stuff was inside his room.
This house was about the same size as mine.
I helped Tom unpack and then I had an idea.
"Tom Tom Tom Tom!"
"Yes yes yes yes?" He asked
" do you see that tree?" I asked
In front of his window there was a big tree.
"Ya" he said
"That window right there goes to my room, so what if we built a tree thingy that we could use to walk to each others rooms!?"
"Actually, that's smart. Maybe we could build it soon" he said I smiled and we finished unpacking.

"I should go home now" I said
"Ok will I see you tomorrow?"
"Sure" I said.
I hugged him and he walked me back to my house.
"Bye tommy" I said
"Bye y/n/n" he chuckled

I went inside and went right to my room. I took a shower and changed into sweats and a t-shirt.
I remembered that toms 14th birthday was next week so I ordered some stuff on Amazon.
His birthday was September 22nd and mine was September 23rd. I knew exactly what to get him.
I was super tired from the premiere and helping Tom unpack so I went to bed.

A/n
Hey guys thank you for commenting. I will try to update as much as I can.
This is my second chapter today. I want to do at least one more today.
Thank you for reading and make sure you vote 💚💚
-Lana

 Thank you for reading and make sure you vote 💚💚-Lana