The picture

Y/n POV

It's been 2 months since we started filming and I became really close with everyone especially Tom. It was now December 18th and it was the last day of filming until we had off for Christmas.
I was extremely tired because I was up late FaceTimeing Tom.
  I reluctantly got out of bed and Got dressed into sweats and a hoodie. I only had one scene today but still had to go early just in case. I put into a low messy bun and put on some sneakers.
I went down stairs with my stuff and grabbed an apple. While I sat outside and waited. Tom and his mom were coming to pick me up.
     I saw there car pull up and I walked over to it. I looked over at the house on the right of mine. No one lived there anymore since about a year ago.
I got into the car and greeted Tom and his mom.
  "Good morning y/n. You look a bit tired."
Toms mom said sweetly
"Good morning. I had a bit of a late night last night but I should be fine." I replied
Tom laughed because he knew exactly why I was tired. I rolled my eyes playfully.
We talked a bit for the the rest of the car ride.

We finally got to set and we were greeted by Chris. "Hey Tom, y/n, your scene isn't until the end of the day so you don't have to get ready for a few more hours. I will have Dan come and get you when you need to get your hair and makeup done."
We nodded and went to our dressing room.
I immediately sat on the couch and snuggled into a blanket trying to fall asleep.
I heard Tom laugh then he sat down next to me. "Are you really that tired?" He asked
I fake snores in response which made him chuckle.
"I'm tired too." He said
"Good for you Tom" I mumbled the 'applauded' him.
"Can you share the blanket?"
I looked at him and he did look pretty tired.
"Fine but don't pull it off of me"
"Yay" he said.
I gave him some of the blanket and layed back down then the last thing I remember was Tom saying "wow you really are sleepy" until I drifted off to sleep.

   "Wakey Wakey love birds" I heard an oddly familiar voice say. My eyes fluttered open and I realized that I was sleeping in my dressing room. I tried to get up but something or someone rather was hugging me.
Awww. I looked over to see a sleeping Tom hugging me.
I saw that Dan was still standing there.
"You like him don't you" he said.
I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.
"N-no" I said
"Why did you stutter then" he questioned
"Because I just woke up...." I replied.
"Ok sure" he said not believing me.
"Anyways you and Tom need to get your hair, makeup, and outfits done."
I lightly chuckled.
"Ok thanks Dan"
"Your welcome y/n and.....TOM!"
Poor Tom shot up from his sleep looking confused. Dan and I laughed and then Dan left.
"What happened?" Tom asked
"We fell asleep hugging then Dan woke us up and started teasing me. Then he said we had to get our hair and makeup done."
"Oh right" Tom said remembering we still had a scene. I laughed and we got up and walked to hair and makeup.
On our way there we ran into Chris.
"Hey guys. What have you been doing for the past 4 hours?" He asked
"It's been four hours!?" Tom and I asked at the same time.
"Yes it has" Chris chuckled
"Oh well we fell asleep" Tom said
Chris laughed and said good bye.

I got my hair put in to a neat low bun and then I got my makeup done. I got to do my eyelashes which made me super excited cause I loved doing them.
Tom looked at me like I was crazy.
I looked at him and laughed at his hair.
"What are you laughing at!?"
"Your hair! It's so cute" I said
He rolled his eyes and watched me finish my mascara.

We were lead to stage 3 where we had the sorting scene.

"And action!" Chris yelled

"So it's true then!?" I said stepping in front of Dan or Harry.
"What they were saying on the train? Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" Tom said coming into view.
"This is Crabbe, Goyle, and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," he said pointing too his 'goons'. "And I'm Brielle Riddle" more whispers went around but a snicker came from Rupert. Me and Tom shot our heads over in his direction.
"You think our names are funny do you?" I asked in fake but very believable disgust
"No need to ask yours, red hair and a hand me down robe" Tom continued
We looked at each other than back to Rupert in disgust.
"You must be a Weasley" we spat at the same time.
"You'll soon find that some Wizarding family's are better than other Pottah" I said
"You DONT want to go making friends with the wrong sort" Tom finished.
We held out our hands to shake Tom said
"We can help you there"
"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks" Dan replied
"Oh you filthy little-" I was cut of by Maggie(Minerva) tapping me and tom On the shoulder.
"We are ready for you now."