Dinner

Y/ns POV
I wanted to look nice so I went into my walk in closet and picked out a really nice dress with black heels.

I layed it out on my bed then went to take a shower

I layed it out on my bed then went to take a shower. I washed may hair and straightened it.
I then put on a robe and started doing some makeup. Still listening to music, my favorite song, 'Do I wanna know' by Arctic Monkeys, came on. I started singing while doing my natural eyeshadow. Then I applied some mascara and did my eyebrows.
I went to look at my time. By then it was 5:30.
I sat on the sofa in my room and saw that I had a text.

I laughed to myself

I laughed to myself. Then went to see my sister.
"Sup" I said barging into her room.
"Wow you look pretty!" She compliments
"Thank you sis"
I talked to y/s/n for a bit until it was 6:15.
"I should get dressed. I have to be at the restaurant by 6:50." I said
"Okay have fun and bring me cake!" She says
"Yes ma'am." I said and left her room.

My mom dropped me off at the restaurant where I was greeted by Emma who was dressed in a nice purple dress.
"Hey Emma! Are we the first ones here?"
I asked her
"Yup. I guess we just have to wait for everyone else." She replied.
As if on que Tom walks out of a car in a black suit.
"Did ya miss me?" He asked looking at me and Emma.
"Nope"
"Not one bit"
"How rude!" He joked and we all laughed.

Soon Dan, Rupert, Chris, Alan(snape) and a few more people came.
We were waiting on two more people so I decided this was my chance to tell Emma.
I saw Dan and Tom opposite of us. Tom was whispering something to Dan and when he finished Dan looked shocked. He then said something I could make out as 'aww' or 'so cute'. I wonder what he told Dan. I shrugged it off and turned to Emma.
"Emma? Can trust you with a secret?"
"Of course Y/n/n!" She answered
"I Like......."
"Spit it out" she encouraged
"iliketom" I said so quickly I wasn't sure if she understood.
"Aww y/n/n! That's great!"
She could tell I was embarrassed and reassured it was fine. She even told me that she liked Rupert.