Ice cream

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of light snoring.
I looked to my right and saw Tom sleeping peacefully.
"Aww"
I noticed we were still outside on the platform. I grabbed my phone and checked the Time. It was 8am.
I checked Instagram
"Oh. M. G. Tom!!"
He groaned
"What" he said. He looked up at me and realized he was in the tree.
"Check your Instagram now!!"
"Omg I'm verified!" He screamed
"I know! Quiet though or else you might wake up the whole neighbor hood" I said laughing
"Congrats tommy" I said ruffling his hair.
"Thanks and don't mess up my hair!"
"It's already messy you just woke up"
"Oh yea" he laughed
I rolled my eyes playfully then said
" I'm going back inside. You coming?"
"Ya sure"
We got up and walked inside of my house.

I sat on my bed and threw Tom a pair of his sweat pants and t-shirts to change into. I had a lot of his clothes since he always left them at my house. I didn't mind though I wore some of them.
He went into my bathroom and Changed then he came back out.

"You know we start the second movie tomorrow" I said
"That's right! And I get to play quidditch" he said smirking
"Yea yea whatever" he sat down on my bed
"You know I started reading the books. I'm halfway through with the 2nd one"
"Yay! Good job tommy!"
He smiled and laughed.

~time skip~

    We started filming the second movie and it was nice to see everyone again.
We were now going on the second month of filming and I was about to go home with Tom. While we were walking out one of the prop ladies asked us to stay longer and help clean up some stuff.
"Of course!" I said even though I was tired.
"Maybe next time I uh have something to do. Sorry. Bye!" Tom said. I could tell he was lying. He just didn't want to help.
    I helped clean up around the set along with Matthew(Neville) and got to know the props lady a little better.
After about an hour and a half plus a lot of tidying up, I went home and took a nice long shower then went right to sleep.

    The next day Tom and I met up outside of our houses and my mom drove us to set.

              I finished all my scenes for the day but I had to wait for Tom to finish u til I could go home. I went To my dressing room and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie then I went back to stage 2, where Tom and Dan had there quidditch scene so I sat and watched.
      "Y/n!" I looked towards the voice and I saw the prop lady, Michelle, that I helped yesterday.
She beckoned me over to her and I got up from where I was watching to follow her.
"I wanted to thank you for helping yesterday so I got you ice cream." Michelle said. And to my delight, she handed me an ice cream cone with y/f/ic(your fave ice cream) and sprinkles.
"Thank you so much. You didn't have to get me this" I said even though I'm glad she got it for me cause I was hungry and it was hot in the studio.
"No no you helped me so it's the least I could do" she said "now you can go back to watching I just wanted to give you that"
I thanked her again then walked back and sat down to watch the boys. They were in quidditch uniforms and on broomsticks.
"If your pretty quick your fine" Tom said
"You leaned out of the wayyyy" Dan said
"Well I don't want to go and try one of those with you and miss it totally. May as well walk into me as it was" Tom continued I had no idea what they were on about
"Whoops" Dan said
Toms face changed as the brooms were slowly being moved away from each other.
"Did you call me a wuss!?" Tom questioned
"No I-I said WHOOPS rather than- I didn't"
Dan defended
"Oh right" Tom said
"No I promise" finished Dan as they were about to start the scene.
I sat there and laughed at there little argument still eating my ice cream.
Matthew came and sat next to me.
"Hello y/n!" He said. He was eating ice cream too
"Hi Matthew!" I asumed Michelle gave it to him for helping out aswell yesterday.
I talked with Matthew for a bit until Dan and Tom came over, finished with their scene.
Hey! Where did you get that from?" Tom asked
"I got it because I stayed and helped yesterday" I said beaming.
"You could've gotten one too if you stayed but you had 'something to do'" I said smirking.
He took the ice cream out of my hands and took a big bite of it.
"Hey!" I yelled "don't get it on your uniform" I said
He smirked at me and took another bite like it was his ice cream.
I groaned and took it back.
"I'm gonna go get changed then we can go" he said
"Ok I'm gonna go wash my hands" my hands were quite sticky with ice cream so I walked with Tom to our dressing room and washed my hands while he changed.
     We got home and I saw my calendar in my room. It was 1 week until Christmas.
"Hey Tommy!" I yelled getting his attention.
"Geez why are you so loud?" He asked
I smiled and he sat down on my bed next to me.
"Do you want to go Christmas shopping together this weekend?" I asked
"Yes I would love to m' lady" he said in a fake accent. I rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom.
    I got out my favorite face mask.
"Tommy come here!"
"Oh no I'm scared. What are we doing this time" he said
I fought the urge to roll my eyes as he walked into the bathroom.
He saw the face mask and tried to leave, but I just grabbed his arm stopping him.
"Come on let's do it" I pleaded
He stared at me for a good 30 seconds. I gave him my puppy dog eyes and he agreed.
"Fine! But I won't like it!"
He loved it.

"Stop! It tickles!!" He laughed as I put it on.
"Oh suck it up" I said smiling.
I finished putting the face masks on both of us and then I put his hair up in a tiny cute pony tail that sat on the tippy top of his head.
"Aww you look adorable" I said
"Wow what kind of mask is this" he asked
"A charcoal one" I replied
"I kinda like this" he said after a few minutes
"You know what would make it better?"
"Oh no what is it?" He asked scared
"If I could paint your nails. Atleast clear" I suggested
"Nuh- uh never ever"
I painted his nails

"Hey! I thought you said clear!" He complained. I had painted his nails black.
I laughed and he frowned.
"Come on just leave it on for now" I begged
"Ok ok" he finally agreed
We sat down and talked for about twenty minutes when Tom said,
"It's been like 3 hours. Can we take of the masks yet?"
"Tom! It's been 20 minutes. But yes we can take them off"
He smiled and walked over to the mirror and started to peel his off. When he finished he asks if he could peel mine off too. I agree and let him.
Once the masks are all off I walked out of the bathroom and lay on my bed exhausted.
I started to doze off when I felt my mattress  dent. I look to my left and I see Tom half way asleep. He smiled at me then hugged me
"Good night y/n" he said
"Good night Tommy" I said and we fell asleep hugging.

A/n
Hi guys! Sorry I didn't update this week. I started school again and I had a busy week. I also had writers block.
I know the main idea of the story but I need little details. If you guys have any ideas of what you want to happen, pls comment them and I may use them.
Ty!
-Lana💚