Episode 67: Waddle Doo vs King Doo

Start from the beginning

"Ya, foolish slime jam!" Dedede screamed as he hammered Escargoon's head with his fist. 

"Ow..." Escargoon groaned. 

"Ya go find dem at once!" Dedede said. 

"Yes, sire!" Escargoon said. Right when he was about to get out of the balcony to find the Waddle Dees and Waddle Doo, the balcony started to shake as if there was a huge earthquake, coming in with a large thumping sound and...... something beaming? 

"GAHH! WADDLE DOO!" Escargoon screamed frightfully at the creature, misunderstanding that the huge monster is deformed Waddle Doo. "WHA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING THE CASTLE??!!"

The creature did not respond. In fact, it did not understand what Escargoon was trying to say to him. The only thing it knew was its destructive nature. 

"WADDLE DOO! YA BETTER STOP THAT BEFORE I FIRE YA!" Dedede threatened, but his face was full of fear. 

"GAHHHHHHH!!!!" Escargoon and Dedede ran away with fear dominating their facial expression from rampaging the large creature that looked like Waddle Doo as it stomped towards them and shot out lasers from its eyes, destroying the walls on its way. 

"META KNIGHT!!! WHERE YA HIDIN' AT!!???" Dedede frightfully called. 

"He has a day off today, sire! He's out of town!!" Escargoon replied.

"WHERE HE AT???!!!!" Dedede screamed. 

********

Meta Knight, as he promised, took Kirby out on a date. This time, at a large, fancy ferry, sailing through the oceans in Planet Popstar. They were both sitting at the edge of the ferry, with Meta Knight's arm wrapped around 

"Nice to get on a large ferry like this once in a while, isn't it Kirby?" Meta Knight asked.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby replied excitedly. 

"I made a reservation at a restaurant for the evening," Meta Knight said. "We would be looking at the ocean view while eating. How does that sound?"

"Poyo, poyo poyo poyo!" Kirby cheered excitedly.  

********

"Whachu mean!?" Dedede asked Susie as he had connected initially to ask how to defeat the monster without the help of Kirby and Meta Knight. .

"That was my gift for you sire," Susie said. "A biological experimental blob that transforms into stronger self when in contact with skin."

"How is it a gift if it is trying to destroy us?!" Escargoon asked.

"I never knew it would be uncontrollable," Susie answered. "There is always a flaw in the system."

"Is there a way to get rid of it?" Escargoon asked. 

"Only way to get rid of it is to defeat it," Susie said. "I bet Kirby can handle it right? Or even Meta Knight? Just use them. Just make them be useful for me once in a while, even though I want to get rid of them so badly."

"They're both gone!" Escargoon said. "Meta Knight has a day off and I think Kirby tagged along with Meta Knight!"

"Hmm... they're probably training somewhere else," Susie said. "Gosh, they're never helpful when I actually need them once in a while."

"So what are we gon' do!!??" Dedede asked. 

"I think just let someone get rid of him, defeat him, not my problem," Susie said. "Anyways, we should probably name that creature."