what happened to make you this way?

reaper (https://www.quotev.com/Violetainsworth) asked:

Hello to sir slenderman and all creepypasta. I had a question. Why do you kill humans. No one is born a monster (not all monsters are bad) monsters are created. May i know what happened? I will gladly listen.

===========================

Slender smiles softly amused "i myself kill for food, humans are rather delicious and tender little things, i also kill to remove those that would do harm to my home and family"

Jeff was confused but realizing it was his turn he grins into the camera "i kill for fun, the sight of there red blood flowing out onto the floor and the sounds of there screams are amazing to hear, it can also become even more fun when they start a chase or add there own weapons to it"

"Us proxies kill because we are told to by slenderman" masky explains, his voice slightly muffled by the mask he wears.

Splendor was a little uneasy but smiles slightly as he spoke "im not proud of it but i kill those that abuse and harm children, those precious innocent souls dont deserve to be harmed by those that are supposed to protect them."

Lyn was rather uncomfortable with this entire thing "er i....don't actually kill, its not in my nature to do so, which i understand is rather odd for my species but thats who i am, no judging"