Break (Duality part -3 )

_____Author P.O.V_____

As soon as Jin senses that his plan is about to  mess up if he stay here for some more minutes so , he stands up from the chair. Both eyes shift on him. He bows at both of them.

Jin: " Guys, I have some works to do.. you guys continue."

Joon and you both didn't say anything. Jin starts walking and steps outside of the house . He sits inside his car putting his head back .He starts thinking about his plan. By hearing his brother's word, he had a thought in his mind that game is going to be hard . It's not that easy like he thought. That means he has to play hard now. Jin never thought that his brother will disbelief  him or he will talk to him like this. Maybe Jin didn't  know that love also has power.

Jin:" I will make you mine Y/N . If it ruin our brotherhood then it will. If it requires to show my other side infront of Joon then I will .***With a hard voice***

He starts the car and drives away.

                                       __________In The Home__________

It was all silence since Jin left. 
Suddenly you put your hand above Joon's hand. Joon flinches because of such sudden contact. You  start rubbing joon's hand softly.

Y/N:"Joon...." *** with a low voice ***

Joon: " I won't have breakfast today . I am going to my studio. We will talk about this later."

Y/N : "okay". ***Lowering her tone***

Joon stands up and makes his way to his studio. Suddenly he turns back and ______

Joon:"Don't skip your breakfast. It's not good for your health."

Y/N:"Hmm...okay".

You didn't say anything to Joon . You didn't ask why Joon is skipping his breakfast. You didn't showed your care by telling Joon that "Don't skip your breakfast .It's not good for your health". You  want to say but situation is never by your  side . You murmur _________

Y/N: " why should I care for Joon ??? I cheated on him. I am a bad life partner. He deserves better. Should I leave him???"

You sigh and run to your room.

                         _____________ After Some hours ____________

Two hands meet each other on the skin of Namjoon's forehead. Namjoon is lowering his head with eyes close while sitting on the chair of his studio. The perfect life he thought with you is all hopeless now. He is in his most hardest phase of life. He is thinking should he believe Y/N or his brother Kim Seokjin .

                                                             Namjoon's P.O.V

Namjoon's thoughts : What should I do? God why do you have to do this to me?? Whom should I believe??? It's crystal clear that one is not innocent here, the one who took the first step but who is it??? Can my own brother do this to me??? Can he hurt me like this??? Can my girl cheat on me like this ..can she hurt me??? 

A sigh left from Joon's mouth .

He mumbles under his breath ______________

Joon :"Nothing will happen if I sit here like this . Nothing's gonna fix by itself . I have to do something . I observed Y/N,  she seems innocent but Jin, I haven't observe him yet. Let me go to his studio, hope I will find some evidence".