chapter one.

Helloooo:) This is like, my first Jacksgap fanfiction lol. I don't really like posting fanfics with real people in it because I find it awkward but then... whatever:) I really hope you enjoy it.

chapter one.

New in town with a made up name,

In the angel city chasing fortune and fame.

The camera flashes,

Makes it look like a dream.

-The Lucky One (Taylor Swift)

"Um... I'm obsessed with One Direction. I mean, you just can't not be obsessed with One Direction, I'm in love with those guys. Right, before any of you start critisising me for my lack of music taste, I'm going to shut my mouth, and start my song."

I'm broken, do you hear me?

I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see

I'm dancing, alone..

And that was how my youtube journey began. I was going to be perfectly honest, and say that I was probably too brave at first. I didn't excel at singing, or anything like that. I had an average to nice singing voice, the range smaller than I would have liked, but I put it on youtube.

All because of my love and obsession with One Direction.

Celebrating my one year anniversary with my account (and 6 month anniversary since my youtube partnership), I was invited to the Vidcon event youtube holds every single year. 

14 year old me always thought she could do better than I am now doing, but 15 year old me has become a realist. I never knew I could go this far, let alone meet my other heroes on youtube. 

Right now I was sitting on the plane that's going to LA, and thinking over the words I could say to my favourite youtubers. Even though I didn't like to be one or show it, I was a huge fangirl.

Ryan Higa (aka nigahiga) is the comedian I had watched for over 3 or 4 years, and he would always be the longest standing favourite no matter whom my current obsession was. Additionally, he was also Asian like I was.

Macbarbie07 is my favourite makeup guru, and I remember looking up to her for so long. My style was based on hers, and I learned to do makeup properly from her. She always seemed so fun and quirky, and I always thought we would be best friends if we met.

Smosh is one of my favourite comedians as well, but they lost their place a few weeks ago to Troye Sivan. He is the most adorable one among all my favourite youtubers, and is only 1 year my senior. 

Now, my favourite youtuber(s) were introduced to me by Troye. I watched their videos after Troye talked about them (him, actually). Jacksgap. Now I am absolutely in love with Jack and Finn Harries. I'm not sure which I love more because that's like asking me to choose between chocolate and coffee- I just couldn't.

I'm sure they wouldn't even know me if I went up to them. And I knew for the majority of the time I would just stand on the sidelines and end up not talking to anyone at all.

They didn't really have to know that I was so socially retarded (or slightly wrong in the head) that I couldn't look some stranger in the face and say anything to them. 

Attention please, we have reached LA, our destination. I hope you had a nice flight and enjoy the rest of the time in Los Angelos. 

After retrieving my suitcases, I called a cab to the hotel I was staying at. I was really nervous by now. It's 2 more hours to vidcon, and I'm so nervous I'll be a shaking, pathetic mess.