Chapter 18: Sincerely, Me

The point of view for this last chapter of the book is different. It's probably obvious to guess, lmao. Thank you all for your support during this journey! Enjoy the ending! ^_^

Me and him are one.

It was hard though, to lose the physical aspect of your other half. I wonder...what would happen if what that old friend of his was right, if me and him crossed over the line and became another version of Kaname and Yuki. Having an incest relationship. Wait, never mind, I don't have to wonder about that. I know the answer. Me and him wouldn't last. It's hard to explain our love and how we communicate, along with showing it. The only we can say with confidence is that it's not incest. We don't want to slobber all over each other and bang every second. Like no, that's nasty.

Our love is still brotherly, but more sensual, I guess. If that makes sense. I do remember on the day of his death, I told him that he was the love of my life. He still is, there is no one who could take his spot. We are just that close with one another. Besides, we were suppose to be just one person, not two.

You may want to know what happened with those two that I mentioned before. Well...Yuki gave birth to a daughter prematurely, the name is Hikari. Neither Kaname nor I were the father, it was this random dude who was obsessed with her for a while before getting s girl of his own. Kaname and me became a couple and had three children, while I am pregnant with our fourth, before he decided to sacrifice his life during...a mission. Maybe another time I can have my friend(the narrator, meeee loll)who was telling me and Ichiru's story tell the story of me and Kaname. Or I can just do it myself. Who knows.

Anyways, those three kids ended up being boys. The first born is Ren, he is two years and three months old. The middle child is Ezra, who is a year old and two months old. While the baby is Mishael, who is four months. Though everyone calls him Mishi. Kaname died last month, just hours after I told him that I was pregnant with the fourth baby. I have decided on the name for them.

The name will be Ichiru.

That will be your name, assuming that you are a boy. But since I want to pay respects to your uncle, I had a plan b just in case you're a girl. As silly as this may sound, if you are a girl, your name will be Ichira. You get it? Just change the u to an a...okay, I will stop. But I am very excited to meet you, your other siblings are all physical copies of your father except for the color of the eyes. Which are mine. I hope you will become the direct copy of me. It's only fair.

The last thing I want you to take away from this is that you are loved and you are not a replacement for your uncle. You are an extension of him and this family. This world can be cruel but I will do the best that I can to protect you and your siblings. Along with giving you guys the best life with the time that I have left. Yes, I am going to die. I'm not a pure blood like your father. But don't be sad. Not for me little one. Okay? Remember that I love you.

Sincerely,

Your mother Zero