"You're smiling so it couldn't have been all bad." 

Kasey shakes her head, "No, it was really nice falling asleep and waking up

 in Kelley's arms." 

"I'm sure it was. Thanks to you not being my roommate for the trip, I've got Emily and she snores!" 

Kasey laughs, "So does my Mom, really loudly for that matter!"

They both laugh and their Coach approaches them.  

"You ladies ready for today?" 

"Yes, Coach!" 

"Good. Wild can I speak with you alone, before we board." 

"It's all good Kase, I'll see you on the bus." Jen walks away and climbs onboard the bus. 

"What's up, Coach?" 

"I know you heard me speaking with the girls about the possibility of extra time and shootouts during these matches. Even if it means we play short-handed, I want to make sure that you're in goal for a shootout. Nothing against Hayley, but, we need someone that will give us a chance to win. Don't worry, I already spoke with Hayley and she is in complete agreement." 

"I understand, Coach." 

Kasey follows her Coach onto the bus and takes a seat beside Jen.

"What did Coach want?" 

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

The players settle in for the bus trip with most opting to put on some music to get themselves ready for the match. 

Once they pull up the stadium and get checked in they make their way to the changing area and begin their pregame routine.  

"You go the passes, Ky?" 

"Yep!" 

"Alright, then let's hit the road." 

Kelley, Kylie and Grandma Pat make their way out to Kasey's car and take their seats. 

Kelley's phone starts ringing and looking down at the screen she sees it's Alex calling. 

"S'up Janice? Kinda busy heading to Kasey's game." 

"That's why I'm calling, we want to come to the game, but don't know where it is. Kriegs said Kasey said it was at 1:00 but she didn't know the details of where it was going to be played." 

"It's going to be played at Thunder Stadium on the Patterson University campus. 1000 Random Street, Toronto."  

"Perfect! That's not far from here. We'll do our best to get there before kick-off. See you soon Worms." 

"Bye, Janice." 

Kelley climbs in the car, "Guess who's coming to the game?" 

"Who Kelley?" 

"Some of the girls from Orlando. That was Alex who just called to ask where the game was being played." 

"Sweet! I can't wait!" 

Kelley directs Pat Wild to the stadium using the directions that Kasey left for them and when they arrive, the parking lot is already filling up with cars and there are people everywhere. 

They climb out of the car and Kelley adjusts the Capital City jersey she is wearing, borrowed from her girlfriend's belongings for the event. She reaches for Kylie and her hand, "Stay close to me, okay, kiddo?"