O N E

"You never call, text, or even pay attention!" I screamed.

"I hate you!" Draco yelled.

"Haha, see I hate me too." I mumble.

Draco had fire in his eyes, shooting daggers into my soul. He meant every word he said,as did I. But the fact that he hates me tears my heart into pieces. He was the only one who could save me, looks like I'm not surviving.

A tear fell down my cheek. I met him and we were best friends, we had an epic love, but some people aren't meant to be.

I stood with my arms crossed not wiping my tears away. Just replaying every moment we spent together in the last 7 years. Four of them actually dating.

We stood in the middle of my dorm, having yet another argument.

It is either him or me.

"This hurts, I won't lie. But I have to do this for me... We can't do this anymore, I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore. I love you so much but it is to the point where it is tearing me apart... I think you should leave." I plead.

Draco's eyes darted to me.

"I... I don't want this to end." Draco whispers.

I couldn't say anything. My brain and heart wanted different things. Draco's eyes were bloodshot, tears rolled down his pale face, and he looked heart broken.

"I need you." He mutters.

"It sure doesn't seem like it. You need to leave." I demand in a soft tone.

Draco looks to the ground and makes his way to the door. He stood with his hand on the door handle and didn't look at me.

"Always doesn't mean forever princess." He mumbles then walks out of the room and closes the door.

I stood in the middle of the room trying to hold it all in. I've had everything I ever wanted. A family, and epic love, amazing friends. Everything yet one thing can tear it all apart. He walked out on me.

My body led me to the dresser and picked up a photo of me and Draco kissing under the stars. I chucked it across the room, it hit the wall and the glass shattered. I screamed, louder than I ever have. I walked to my bed and cried into my pillow all night.

--

I put on sweat pants, and a sweatshirt. I slipped my robe on and put on tennis shoes. I didn't bother to do my makeup or hair. I just threw on my glasses and left my hair down. I made sure to grab my wand and dragged myself out of my dorm. I walked down the hall leading into the common room debating if I should go to class, or go back to my dorm and wallow in sadness. I walked into the common room and ignored everyone. I got a few looks from people, ones like "she looks terrible, or "why does she look like that".

I am known to dress edgy, but still have class. Wearing sweats and a sweatshirt is out of the blue. All I could think about was him, and I tried so hard not to.

The hallways were filled with students rushing to classes, it was Friday so I only had one class. I entered the Divination classroom and walked over to my seat. I sat down and pulled out my book. A few minutes later The Golden Trio walked into the classroom laughing. Harry and I are partners in this class so we sit next to each other. Harry walks over and sits down.

"What happened to my sunshine?" Harry asks.

Harry and I have always been close. Since 2nd year we have been partners in at least one class every year. We also gave each nicknames. He calls me sunshine, I call him trouble.