Cuddles

It was a few days later, and I was sitting on the couch in an oversized hoodie, (Which I may or may not have stolen from koutarou) looking for a movie to watch. "Hey, what are you doing?" he asked sitting down, pulling me closer to him, and lying down do I was laying on top of him. 

"I'm just looking for a movie to watch." I said after giving him a kiss, cuddling into his chest. 

"Mind if I choose?" 

"Not at all." I say handing him the remote. 

"How about a comedy?"

"Sure, that sounds pretty good right now." He puts on a random comedy movie while we cuddle and laugh. Whenever he laughs, and his chest rises, It's oddly comforting to me. We cuddle pretty much all day, mina joining us after a while, and spend the day cuddling together, and watching movies. After about three movies, I get up with mina. "You hungry?"

"Yeah." Both of them say. I chuckle. 

"Hey mina, how about you help me make some lunch?"

"Yes!"

"You're not gonna overexert yourself right?"

"I was thinking just some sandwiches for lunch." I said lifting mina off my good leg, while we went to the kitchen, koutarou following us. Mina grabs the bread and cheese, while koutarou grabs some lettuce and turkey. I grab some glasses and plates. I ask mina to set the table, while I make the sandwiches, koutarou's arms around my waist occasionally kissing my cheek making me smile. 

"I love you Keiji." He said burying his head into the crook of my neck. I stop for a second, and then lean my head against his. 

"I love you too kou."

I'm sorry this is so short, I just don't know what I should do for this. The next chapter should be longer, I promise.