First date

when your trying to write, but your dog is demanding attention =.=

akaashi pov 

I woke up the next day and after eating breakfast I saw I had a text from bokuto-san. 

Snowy owl

Hey akaashi! Meet me at tokyo park at 11!  

I reply with an 'Alright' and start getting ready. I take a shower trying to look at my body as little as possible, and singing along to my music. I wrap my chest, and wince slightly at the bruises. I throw on some black jeans and a owl tee shirt. I know bokuto-san's gonna love that. I went put on some socks and put on my headphones, slipping my phone in my pocket. I had one ear free, and told my mom I was gonna go hand out with a friend. If she knew it was a date, she would be yelling at me for wearing casual clothes, and then force me upstairs, into a dress, heels and put a ton of makeup on me, and then put a headband in my hair that matches the dress. At least, I think its a date.

I head to the park while listening to my music. I arrived around 10:50 and waited. Then after 10 minutes a pair of hands covered my eyes. I paused my music and took off my headphones and turned around to face a smiling bokuto-san. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, which he happily returned. I pulled away after a minute and as soon as my arms unwrapped from his neck, he grabbed one of my hands. "You look really pretty akaashi."

"Thank you bokuto-san. You look very handsome." He blushed.

"Come on! Lets go! I figured we could go to a café not too far from here, and then walk around here."

"That sounds great." I said as  we started to walk to the nearby café. When we arrived bokuto-san ordered some chocolate cake, while I ordered some cheesecake. We talked about things ranging from volleyball to anime. We joked around and had a really good time. I offered to pay, but bokuto-san did so before I could. 

After, bouto-san ran and bought some bread at a convenience store, and we went to the park we were just at and kept talking, and when we weren't, we were just enjoying each others company. We stopped by the pond and fed some ducks with the bread he bought. I really enjoyed our date, and he walked me mostly home. But during the last block I stopped him.

"What's wrong akaashi?"

"My mother..."

"Whats wrong with her?"

"Its just, she dosen't know I was on a date. She thinks I was chilling with a guy friend, but if she finds out I was on a date she'll be furious."

"Why, are you not supposed to be dating someone?"

"No, its not that, its just, she would have wanted to dress me up, and then I would look like an actual doll. She'd be mad I didn't tell her."

"Oh, okay. So one last kiss here?"

"Of course!" I say pulling him down for a kiss. When I broke away, I asked him, "Can we not tell the team about us yet?" He kissed my forehead.

"Of course. I won't tell them if you're not comfortable yet."

"Thank you bokuto-san."

We walked the rest of the way home in silence.