𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝❞

Start from the beginning

"Rush? It's twelve o'clock Diego!" I searched for my jacket, but couldn't find it.

"And?" Diego is back to his careless self, I roll my eyes, Diego lifted himself up and pulled my jacket out from next to him.

"Looking for this?" He smiles and I snatch it off of him.

"Oh il mio a more, angry?" (my love) He smirks and I throw myself back on the bed for a little while longer, that won't hurt will it?

"How are you feeling today?" I look at him and he sighs deeply.

"Hm, rough." I run my fingers over his stubbled jaw and he begins to smile, a little smile but still something.

"What do you plan on doing today?" I snuggle up to my arms that are close to my face and he begins to stretch.

"Go and see your dad, go speak to my dad, nothing much." He lies back down beside me and begins to stare at me.

"We better both get changed and go then." I smile at him and he nods in agreement, I leave him to change and I finish off by putting my boots on. We both get into Diego's car and we put the music on, not to Diego's taste though as it was off in a few minutes.

We pulled up to the familiar looking house that I called my home and we both walked inside, to save any questions I ran to my room, to take a quick shower. The heat streamed all over my body a sense of relaxation and relief washed over me. These last few days have been intense. God knows how Diego must be feeling.

I come out and decided to wear some black leggings and a red top. I walk outside and I'm shocked to notice Maria standing there with her hand over her belly.

"Wow Maria!" I'm so shocked to see her and the large bump that is almost forcing her hand to move further out.

"Hey Serena!" She comes close to give me a hug.

"Can I?" I ask politely.

"Of course! You're the Auntie after all!" She starts to giggle and I get low and begin to talk to the baby inside.

"Hey little one! I'm so excited to meet you and get all of my Auntie hugs. " I say to Maria's stomach, call me weird but I want to be connected to the baby.

"She's excited to get Auntie hugs too!" Maria replied as I get up, I witness Nicolas coming down stairs. Dressed causally? My eyebrow raises and he begins to laugh as he wraps his arm around his partner's waist.

"We're going to the shopping centre, do you want anything?" Nicolas asks and I reply with a simple no thank you and they both head off out of the large double doors.

I turn to go upstairs and I bump into Marco who had just come out of my father's office.

"Sorry. " I say and try and walk past.

"Non ci sono problemi lì, sei caldo."(There are no problems there, you are hot) He winks at me as he walks past.

"Che cazzo? (what the fuck) I turn and he turns around too to face me.

"Oh even your Italian is sexy. " He tries backing me up against the wall and I try and push him off.

"Get the fuck off me." I tried to push is muscular body off of me but it was no use.