Prologue

~Prologue~

We've observed the apes from afar, paid close attention to their evolution. Each passing day they began to grow mentally. First, learning to communicate without violence, without smashing each other to shreds. Secondly, they began to explore their surroundings, no longer climbing atop of trees to fetch their food. However, not all of them seemed to want to grow or revolutionize like some. The apes began a rebellion and the ones that wanted to follow fled with them into caves, rather than trees.

At first it was only out of curiosity but we began to learn with them, slowly developing a conscious that began to speak to us. The apes transformed every year, they left their animalistic ways and began to walk only on two limbs. Their hair began to shed, only growing on certain areas of their bodies. The females seemed to expose much more than the males did somehow. Then there came the hard times, the times of starvation, where the apes had to wonder out into the sea to look for food.

Their minds and ideas kept growing with whatever came their way. Now fire had been invented, the idea arose on a stormy night. They fed it nature, branches, trees, logs struck by lightning, who itself had created the eradicator in the first place. As the apes grew so did we. We evolved much like they had, even some had begun to shed their fur. However, for the wolves, transformation was not so simple. And so we had to think of a way much more rapidly to convert our bodies into what is called now the human body.

In the day light we managed to evolve as humans and by night switch to our wolf forms. However, for the apes transforming into primates was no longer possible, they began to forget what they use to be and simply moved forward. Forgetting the animal inside.

It wasn't long before we were discovered, the apes now called humans began a war against our kind. The war waged for ages, as we grew stronger they grew smarter, finding ways to rid themselves of us. Forgetting that at one time they too had been animals. Their weapons of destruction killed many of our kind, even the ones that had chosen to still live like animals in the wild were shot down and killed. They took no chances.

The war wasn't only with our kind but with their own as well. All around the world the apes began to kill and murder dozens of innocent people. All for power and wealth, oil and land. Soon the war with us was forgotten, instead they enslaved us and some of their own, the colored apes. They took care of their crops, houses, and even some of their greedy needs. Us, we were used to profit. Some were guard wolfs and others used to fight in underground clubs.

Those wolves had begun to forget everything they had learned. They no longer had reason, all they knew was violence. We the hidden remained in the wild away from their murderous hands. However, we refused to be pushed into the shadows, we wanted our freedom, our will to live like them too.

Then there came Abe, honest Abe, he fought for equal rights, not only for the colored slaves but for ours as well. Not long after granting us the right to be free and come out of hiding was he killed. Our kind mourned his passing but was forever grateful that we had our freedom although it would cost us vastly.

Now we lived in a community where we ourselves were at war with our own kind. But that is a whole other story.