Spin The Bottle - Level White

We are lounging around my friend Lisa's bedroom, after the party. Her parents are never home, so we always end up in her room. Our group consists of nine. Lisa, stunning, tall,  long blonde hair, curves to get jealous over, and a very bubbly personality. She's wearing a blue summer dress, with thin straps, and a dipping cleavage.  

Her boyfriend Hans is a football player and has the right build for it. He has his black hair in a buzz-cut, and likes to wear clothes one size too small to emphasize his muscles. His red shirt has a v-neck and his collar bones poke out. The shorts he's wearing almost rip around his bulging thighs. And I'm distracted when I think how it would feel when those thighs hit mine as he fucks me. According to Lisa he definitely knows how to use his cock. 

I shake my head and look around at my friends.  Next is Taehyung, tall, stunning face and physique, his hair is black and messy and a little on the long side. His lips look so soft, I've fantasized about them a lot. And Lisa talking about what he can do with his tongue has me dreaming about him when I'm alone in my bed. Taehyung and Lisa used to date, but now he's happily single, for a while now. 

On my other side is Jungkook, but I call him Kookie. He's my best friend and has been since we were little. We had a staring contest,  when we both refused to cry because I pushed him and he pulled my hair. And since no one won, we've been friends ever since. He's just gorgeous, and I do have a crush on him. I've never spoken about it, scared it would ruin our friendship, but he joins Taehyung in my dreams. More than once. His dark brown hair flops in his eyes and it looks soft. And I know it's soft, we do cuddle as we watch a movie. And the nights after always leave me wanting more. He's wearing a tight white t-shirt to show us how build he is and every time I watch him, saliva floods my mouth. He has black ripped jeans on those strong legs. And I shake my head again. 

Next to him is sitting the only gay person in our group, Andy, and he has blue eyes, shaggy auburn hair, and likes to accessorize. Either a hat, scarf, or a fanny pack. He is the silliest out of us, and he cracks me up. He's dressed in a red shirt too, and I suspect him of asking Lisa what Hans is wearing. Everyone knows he has a crush on Hans. The outfit is finished with blue slacks, and a yellow fanny pack. He's ogling Hans and when he catches my eyes smiles evilly at me. Oh oh, he's up to something. He and Lisa are close, best friends actually. 

Jen is the last girl, and she too is gorgeous, but the total opposite of Lisa, where Lisa has blonde hair, she has a dark chocolate brown. It's streaked with fire red streaks though, just to be different. It suits her. She's as tall as Lisa, and that makes me the smallest, and they do tower over me. And I grumble. I wish I was taller. They can all look over my head.  She is wearing all black tonight, as she usually is. A tight skirt, and a crop top that can barely hold the ladies in. 

Yoongi. God he's an enigma. A very alluring enigma. And he's number three in my fantasies and dreams. His tongue is so intriguing, and when he licks his lip, I get wet, wishing he would lick me. He's dressed in leather pants and they look snug, especially around his crotch and it has drawn my eyes during the night. He's wearing a deep wine red silk blouse, and it clings to him and I'm really envious of some fabric, wishing I could cling to him. His aura is a little dark and it draws me in. He's best friends with Jimin and they really do everything together. 

And the last, but in my opinion certainly not the least is Jimin, my real crush. His lips star in my dreams every night, and looking at them now, I sigh and sink deeper into dreamland, as my eyes travel over him. His black hair is messy, as he runs his hand through it, and I get a peek at that intriguing mole on his forehead. Usually you can't see it, unless he runs his hand through his hair. He's wearing a denim short and they hug his thighs, and a picture of me riding him flashes through my brain, and I get hot. My brain is in the gutter today. Must be the alcohol, and I giggle. His black shirt makes him look good enough to eat, and I feel the itch to sink my teeth into him.