Chapter 17 - Vulnerable

L.J. had no intention of meeting with Agatha that afternoon at the Galleria Mall. After Ivanna's outburst about the four-eyed pharmacist and with his recollection of Agatha, avoiding him and his free rides, he gathered he must had put her in a difficult situation. He thought, he wouldn't bother her for a while.

He could see her without her knowing about it, he thought. It had been tempting to put on a disguise while he watched her all day. But L.J. told himself, he'll just have one glimpse at Agatha to see if she's okay.

He missed her. Their brief talks. His image of her, in her lustful, pink night gown had made him wonder if she'd placed him under a spell...

Unexpectedly, Agatha found him. One thing had led to another - teary mix ups as she'd said then more unexplained tears later, until he found himself being kissed by his 'angel'.

"I'm... I'm so-sorry," she stuttered, her dark almond-shaped eyes bright and widening, as if she'd expected him to push her away.

L.J. had just come out from his bedroom's bathroom after brushing his teeth to say goodnight to her; he noticed her moping again and he'd made up his mind into getting to the bottom of it. But her planting a kiss on his mouth made everything unimportant.

He stared at her, controlling his desire, his feelings for his guest who wore his shirt and pajama bottoms looking like a child. Still he knew, beneath those oversized garments was a body he'd dreamt in his sleep and wakeful hours.

"I'm not." His deep voice sounded strangled, dropping down his toothbrush to seize the tease. If Agatha wasn't serious about her giving him an 'invitation', she'll have to pay the consequences... dearly!

"Leon -" He felt her stiffen as he caressed her cheeks then touching her chin, he claimed her lips.

Agatha was tender and sweet and addicting, like he didn't want to stop savoring her. And it drove him mad when she started kissing him back. His hands slid inside her shirt, touching the smoothness of her small waist. She gave a soft moan as his hands went up and over her breasts, cupping them. She wore nothing underneath. He felt her nipples prickle his palms.

"Leon," she murmured, eyes half-closed, her skin hot and fragrant.

His mouth moved towards her neck and removing her shirt from over her head, his lips found one of her breasts and started to suck, embracing her to steady her. She gasped and held into his arm, frantically. With Agatha's seductive, shallow breathing, he'd gotten stiff himself. He carried her to his bedroom, taking off her pajama bottoms as he set her down to his bed.

"What's with the glasses?" He gave her a sly smile, amused with Agatha's dazed look, her ponytail messy and her eyeglasses misplaced because of their heated foreplay. She sat at the edge of the bed with her slender, shapely legs crossed.

"I - I got astigmatism -" Fixing her glasses over her face, she gaped as he removed his boxer's shorts, displaying his arousal for her. "You... You're big -"

"Yes, I am angel." He panted, his brown eyes, a deep shade, surveying her bare, delicate curves. Her creamy skin, flustered with desire. "And you're mine."

L.J. had tugged her hair loose, taking off her eyeglasses in the course. He'd almost dropped it on the bedside table as his mouth went to her lips again. Kissing her hungrily, his tongue touching hers.

Her hands timidly crept over his chest then on his abdomen, grazing his healed wound. "Oh -!"

"It's fine," he whispered between kisses, "thanks to you."

L.J. took her hand and guided her to his hardness. Her body tensed; her eyes grew wider like some virgin on her first time. He groaned with the heat spreading from her touch. How he wanted her!

He brought her at the center of his king-sized bed. Spreading her legs, his head moved down to her breasts and tasted one stiff areola. He bit and suck, his free hand squeezing her other full boob. She moaned and squirmed. Touching her sensitive part between her legs, she was hot and wet. She was ready. He positioned himself over her and entered her.

"Ow!"

"What the Ef?" L.J. realized, she was 'actually' a virgin. Her first time with him.

Agatha looked up to him, apologetic with him frowning at the discovery. He hadn't had a virgin before. All of his past relationships, flings including his present girlfriend had already been taken, devirginized, some were actually wild and experts in bed.

He slowed his rhythm regardless of of his heightened libido and crushed Agatha's lips with his own to ease her discomfort. But as she held on to him, eyes shut, skin aflame, her long raven-black hair framing her angelic face, he picked up his momentum in pure bliss, rocking her hard until she was almost screaming. Sweat broke from him skin and panting deliriously, he emptied his seeds over her flat belly.

Agatha had fallen asleep beside him, her smooth arms over his chest. L.J. gazed at her for a long time. He thought of Ivanna and his sleeping with another woman.

He wouldn't call it disloyalty. The COO understood men being vulnerable to sex. She wanted him to experience other women to have them compare to her. Then Ivanna may prove again to herself, she'll always be the one woman for him.

So, is angel another fling for him? Another past time?

Sure enough, L.J. had some thoughts of calling Ivanna to end his relationship with the COO. But considering his friendship to Agatha, his gratitude for her saving his life... him lusting for her, L.J. had been uncertain with his emotions. It could be something real, it could be nothing. Some temporary sheer fascination that would soon be over.

He didn't like the idea of breaking another heart. And clearly, Agatha had fallen for him.