Characters

Mia Walker - Beautiful 25 years old, with long brown hair,  blue eyes with a green tint, 5 feet 6 inches, Confident,  badass woman.

The kings
Eight brothers work together in the Italian mafia.
In the Romano family, there are certain rules which all have to follow:
1. Never lie to family.
2. Make time for family.
3. Loyalty and love.
4. Respect women.

KINGS DESCRIPTION

1. Marcello Romano - he is the elder person in the family with blue eyes with a green tint in them, black hair,6 feet 4 inches tall with a muscular body, and good skills in the killing. He distributed the mafia work to all eight brothers according to their skills. He is dark and ruthless in the business world as well as the underworld.  In the legal world, he owns a trading company in which all brothers work there is no dispute of work in the legal world. Marcello is dedicated to his work and he is 35 years old and married to a beautiful woman named Maria Robert or Maria Romano and they have two sons. They love each other and Maria is not afraid of what he does and accepts him all.

2. Nicolo Romano - He comes on the second number he is a year younger than Marcello. He has his mother's green eyes, is 6 feet 3 inches tall, brown hair of his mother, he loves tattoos and has many on his body, he is short-tempered and dark aura. He is good at dealing with guns and trading them for buying and selling them, he loves to fight than use guns to kill according to him there is no fun in a quick death, so he chooses to fight at use to do underground fighting in his school times. He is 34 and single, he doesn't believe in love or love anyone but his family.

3. Franco Romano  - Is 33 years old. With his father's blue eyes and mother playfull aura and brown hair , he is easy to go person when he is not angry . He deals with drugs and meetings with people in need of drugs and tortures his enemies who cross his family. He is single and not in need of women right now in his life. He loves cars and he is always going crazy on them and had a collection of cars like his own showroom.

4. Fabrizio Romano - is 33 years old and a twin of Franco, Fabrizio is a second younger than Franco with green eyes and black hair and is 6 feet 1 inch tall, he acts depending on his moods, he is dangerous when angry and annoyed and cheerful when happy. He is happily married to a beautiful woman named Lauren and they are parents of one son. Fabrizio is short-tempered and hates socializing so he always is in the curtains and does the trading of drugs.

5. Metto Romano  - is 30 years old. With blueish eyes and black hair , 6 feet 2 inches tall. He is exact replica of his father just a few inches shorter than him. He has a dark aura and really dedicated to his work. He does most of the legal work and keeps police and case at bay. He is single and in search of love . Even with his dark aura and busy schedule he always remembers what his mother use to say that it doesn't matter what you do and what you are, that someone who will be always with you and love you the way you are.

6. Antonio Romano - is 29 years old. With his green eyes and brown hair, 6 feet 1 inch tall. He is a neutral person and keep his emotion in control. He is more indulgent in fighting a keep security in check whether of humans or things or buildings. He is good with computers and tracking. He is married to Lily whom he saved once in an attack. And then they fall in love and married each other after a year.

7. Angelo Romano - is 29 years old and twin brother of Antonio. He has brown hair and green eyes, 6 feet 1 inch tall. He is a smart man and good at planning and plotting and good at giving advice,  So, he is a planner of the family of what happens in the family good or bad. He move with calculative steps and really carefully with family safety. He is short-tempered when it comes to family safety,  otherwise, he keeps his cool and work and it really hard to annoy him. He is quiet among eight of them. He is single and shy when it comes to women. He is cute .

8. Caro Romano  - is 27 years old and the youngest of all. He is all about fun and alcohol . He has blue eyes and black hair, 6 feet tall. He is all about the party and living his life. He mostly works in bars, hotels and restaurants.  He is good at shooting but hates to kill and hurt people so he mostly kept his distance from mafia things but when needed he can be ruthless like Marcello.  He is most like Marcello and loves his elder brother's. 

The kings can be ruthless, dangerous, and feared by all but at home, in their family, they are like normal people,  Leone Romano   Isabella Romano's parents of eight kings died in an attack. Their mother was pregnant with a girl which she really wanted.  Each and every member of the family was excited to have a girl as their baby sister but she died with her mother and father after their death everyone was shaken. The death of thire unborn sister was really hard to take for the brothers but Marcello take really good care of all of them .

Little do they know that there is a girl who brings happiness into their life as no one did.

There are a lot of twists and turns in this story, but there is going to be a lot of moments where you are going to cry and smile.

Please read it whole and stay with me till the end and I promise not to disappoint you.

Thank you let's meet in the new chapter... till then stay at home and be safe.