"Look at him, he's the one I've been sending to get you from the start but have you seen him recently?" My father asked referring to the guy who barged in.

"Section Commander of the Special Operation Squad, Kim Nam Gil, sir" He said introducing himself.

"Team 1 of Squad 1, Han Seungwoo, sir" the other guy introduced himself too.

"Yeah I recognized you Mr. Kim, you already know who I am so no need for introduction right" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Great timing, Namgil I have something to talk with you" My father said.

"Seungwoo you should head out first" Namgil said and that guy followed what he said.

"I should get going too" I was about to walk out the door when father called me.

"Stay, you're also part of this talk" he said. "Have a seat you two"

"So as you said, Hyungwon. There are guys who still follows you and they even tried to hurt you?" Father asked and I nodded.

"But as you know the only squad I assigned to get you is Namgil's squad but are you sure they're one of my men?" My father said.

"Then who would bring crazy bastards to chase me? It's none other than you, father" I respond.

"Excuse me young master, then are you saying that we're crazy bastards?" Namgil suddenly said.

"I didn't specifically said you or what so ever." I told him rolling my eyes on him. "But father I know they're from your company, I saw your company's logo on their ID" I said.

"Well you saw their ID, then you must know their names. So just tell us who they are so we can get this over" Namgil said.

"If I know their names I wouldn't come here in the first place, I can handle them myself" I said.

"You two act like a child" My father laughed.

"Just say what you're going to say I can't stay here with this guy any longer" I told my father.

"You think I like to stay in the same room with a brat?" Namgil said.

"Are you calling me a brat?"

"Young master, did I say it was you?" Namgil asked me.

"Whatever, I'll get going" I said as I stood up from my seat.

"Then just return home" my father said.

"What? I'll return home and be your successor then I'll have bodyguards like you? No, thank you. I'll get going now" I said.

"Then I'll just send Section Commander Kim and his team to follow you around to guarantee your safety" Father suggested referring to Namgil.

"He'll just be a pain in the ass" I said and made my way out of father's office.

Then I saw the guy from earlier who went with Namgil. He's still here and he's talking to someone on the phone.

"I'll call you back baby I think they just finished talking" he said before ending the call.

"Have we met before?" I asked him since he really look familiar to me.

"Sorry? I think today's the first time we met" he responds quickly.
I just nodded and made my way out.

Once I got out of the company building I saw Ravi waiting for me.

"You're smoking again?" I said as I approach him.