Chapter 3

(Katrina's POV)

I rolled over and realized I was back in bed, I wondered how I got here for a moment before I realized that I fell asleep watching my little pony.

I got up and looked around the room and saw a few bags full of things. I walked up to them and saw it was the stuff I asked for. I picked the bags up and placed them on my bed then looked at my bedside table.

There was a note and it said "Dear Kat, I will not be home today because, well I'm the devil, and the devil's got to do hid job right? Anyways, breakfast is in the kitchen, make yourself feel at home. Love, Lucifer."

I giggled at the little devil drawing he made at the bottom of the note. I then started to go though the bags and put things in piles so I could organize them and put them in my closet without any mess.

After I was done I grabbed the pile of my onesies and put them on hangers in my closet. Next I put all my little supplies in boxes that I had asked for. They were color coordinated. Pink was for pacifiers, blue was for diapers, green was for pull ups, yellow was for blankets, orange was for toys, and finally red was for bottles, sippys, and stuff like that.

I looked at all the stuff and realized how much I was given for only 2 weeks. Then again, maybe I would want to stay here, I don't know yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went downstairs after a quick shower, I decided on just wearing an oversized sweater, a pull up, and some tigh high socks. The socks kept falling a little because my thighs are kinda big, but I didn't really mind it.

The kitchen was kinda dark when I walked into it, but I found the lights and it was fine. When I found breakfast, it was some eggs with toast, but the toast was cut into little mickey mouse shapes, which made me happy but also worried me because I wondered if Lucifer knew about what I was.

I shrugged it off and ate so I could explore. I washed my plate and drank a bit of water before wandering around the castle to explore the places I haven seen.

I made my way upstairs and went down a big hallway that was across from my room. There was a big door at the end of the hallway and I decided to see what was behind it.

When I opened the door I smelled a very sweet and musky scent. It kinda smelled like Lucifer.

The room was dark, pretty much everything was either black or red and there was even some gold and white. There was a very big bed and I kinda put two and two together and realized it was Lucifers room.

I walked to his closet. Don't judge me, I just want to know what the devil's closest looks like.

His closest was bigger than mine and held way more things. He had a variety of clothes. There was a whole section for his suits and another for his shoes and another for normal wear and other things. There was even a section with girls clothes, which I thought was nice because there's no reason he couldn't wear clothes from the opposite gender, I mean it's just some fabric with pretty designs.

I noticed a section with jewelry. There were watches and necklaces and rings and even bracelets. I went right to the rings. There was one the caught my eye, it was a thick gold ring, with a red gem in the middle and small diamonds around it. On the red gem It had a D in a fancy lettering.

I assumed the D stood for Devil. I put it on and it was extremely pretty. It fit me perfectly, which was a bit off because I knew Lucifer's hands were bigger than mine which would mean his fingers were too. I walked out of the closet with the ring on, forgetting to put it away.