"Wait (Y/N) what are you doing here?" Jojo asks and you can't help smirking.

"Are you worried I'll snatch away your nurse, Jojo?" You coo, "If I recall you're my best friend. I'm just doing my duty of making sure you're okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13th November 1888

"Ah, it smells so good in here," Erina smiles, inhaling the floral scent of the hospital room now decked in soft chamomille flowers and scatterings of peppermint, "Makes me want a good cup of tea."

"I know what you mean, going to sleep is always so peaceful despite the pain of my wounds," Jojo smiles as well and Erina draws her chair closer to his bedside.

"Oh Jojo, how I wish I could ease some of your burden. I long to relieve you of your stress for even a moment," The blonde sighs, holding the Joestar's uninjured arm.

"Dear Erina, your presence is the greatest relief I could hope for," Jojo utters with reverence, leaning closer to the blonde, "To see you again after so many years is the greatest comfort my heart has ever felt."

You sneak in while they kiss, going about the room and changing out the herbs with brighter flowers to celebrate Jojo's recovery. You attempt to sneak out after chucking about some feverfew and coreopsis when the two notice you.

"Aw (Y/N), are you really going to leave without saying hello? Why so shy?" Erina asks, laughing even though the two of them are slightly out of breath and you're so embarrassed, oh my goodness.

"Er- well, um. No! I'll have you know I was just going give you these since I've been showering Jojo with so many flowers and I didn't um, want you to feel, er, unappreciated," You quickly say, speeding over to the two and shoving a bouquet into the blonde's arms, "Hello! There said it, now I'll leave you two to um... bond? Cheeribye!"

Erina and Jojo blink as you quickly leave in embarrassment, waiting a few moments before turning back to each other and looking over the flowers. Erina whispers, "Get the leaflet out, would you?"

"Yes, yes here it is," Jojo says before speaking up, "We're out of earshot now right? What flowers are there?"

"Hm, I think this is periwinkle? What's it mean?" Erina says, the two of them looking over the leaflet detailing different meanings of flowers, "Oh there it is! Tender recollections? Oh, that's adorable. And the orchids mean refined beauty! Me! I'm a refined beauty!"

"Quite so, I'd say! This is a good sign, dianthus is the pink flower, right?" Jojo grins, "This is so sweet, it symbolises pure love."

"Jojo I cannot commend you enough for this idea! Who'd have thought we'd figure out so much just by paying attention to the flowers we receive! Makes me wonder how much we missed in our youth," Erina says in wonder, looking into the Joestar's big blue eyes, "Aha! This is a declaration of love! The dianthus confirms it, Jojo, your gardener loves us both yet."

"What shall we now, my dear?"

"We shall do as the Romans do! Thanks to your archaeological knowledge it's clear that in ancient times people used to be in relationships with more than one person correct?" Erina pauses, waiting for the blue-haired lord to nod, continuing when he does, "Then we shall propose the idea to (Y/N) and sweep them off right off their feet and into our arms!"

"You're making this sound more devious than it is Erina," Jojo sighs, "But yes, we should try and court (N/N) before they think we're no longer viable partners and try to get with Speedwagon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week after Jojo is admitted to the hospital, 16th November 1888.

Angel Eyes [JJBA Part 1 x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें