Chapter Four

P H A N T O M B L O O D

"Buttercup don't break my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lazily stood beside the main doors to the Joestar mansion. You rub at your sore wrist, leaning against the huge building until someone emerged from inside. That someone being the Joestar you were waiting for.

"Dear god, Jojo you're wearing a hat!" You exclaim, shocked at the brown cap the Joestar's wearing, the boy in question going pink as he shut the door behind him.

"Well yes, I thought it'd be appropriate for going to the fair today." Jojo bashfully scratches at the back of his neck, not expecting the teasing to start the minute he got out the door, "Speaking of, should we get going now?"

"Hm? Oh yes definitely! I'd hate to leave Erina waiting." You had also dressed somewhat fancily, rather than your usual uniform you were wearing a simple (F/C) ruffle shirt, high waisted black trousers and some wellie boots. Paired together was a simple pair of dangling lilac earrings.

It had taken a while to save up for the ensemble, but you thought it was well worth it after seeing yourself in the mirror.

The two of you set off, chatting happily until you meet up with Erina at the spot by the stream where she'd first approached you both. Then the three of you set off, chatting happily until you all arrived at the fair.

As you went from various stalls and rides, sometimes having to take turns on single or two people rides, you all seemed to be enjoying a happy relationship. Alas, this was the Victorian times so anyone would assume that there wasn't any romance involved with all three of you.

You sigh, watching as Erina and Jonathan roll down a wooden slide. The queue to the ride had been really long, only to find all three of you couldn't fit into one cart together.

Though despite the annoyance you could still appreciate the smiling faces of your two fair companions as they slid down the ramp.

'Golly, I sure am lucky to have such great friends.' You thought absent-mindedly as you realised how beautiful your friends were.

Waving cheerfully as they slid past you, you meet them at the bottom of the slide, helping the two out the cart despite saying a cheeky, "Took you long enough!"

"Oh (Y/N) don't be so silly, it was barely two minutes." Erina laughs, quickly followed by Jonathan who had finished brushing down his hat of any dust collected on the slide.

"Yes (N/N), there's no need to be so upset you couldn't get on the ride." Jojo laughs again and you scoff.

"Well... Well, I'm not upset! Maybe you're upset one," Seeing the grins you got, you quickly start looking for a way out of the teasing, "Hey let's go play at that stall!"

The two agree and the three of you make your way over to the hoop throwing game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know what, I deserve a raise." You say smugly, watching as Jonathan and Erina both hug close the confectionary you had managed to win them both.

"Of course, so you can buy us more treats, right?" Jonathan replies, enjoying a piece of chocolate.

"Why you! Erina tell Jojo he's not doing a good job at being a gentleman please." The two of you stop bickering to turn to Erina, only to see her laughing at you both. You can't help the colourful blush spreading across your skin at her soft giggles.

"Today's been fun but I should really be going now," Erina smiled sweetly to you two before waving and walking away, "Goodbye!"

"Goodbye Erina!" You and Jojo chorus, swooning and waving before continuing your way home.