We both pulled apart to get some air after what lasted for fifteen minutes. He leads me upstairs into my room and sat on my bed while I went into the bathroom to have a change of dress after cleaning myself up.  We both laid down on my bed facing each other after I was done cleaning myself up. He asked me what's the next step to take about my predicament and I told him am only waiting for my best friend's pastor to be back so I can go for the deliverance which is the solution to my problem.

"Let's wait for the pastor then " he replied and kissed my forehead as we both drifted into sleep.

**********************************

Two weeks after the incident of Ladipo knowing my predicament, he showed me love and support but his controlling freak was now on a higher level. He would hurt me with his words without knowing. There was a day we had a party to attend together and I was putting on a fitted tight black dress and the next thing my boyfriend told me was to go back and get changed into something comfier to avoid people knowing I was putting on a diaper underneath.

"Ladipo, that word is hurtful. Why would you say that? Nobody will know I am putting on a diaper and this dress is not transparent. Why would you want me to change it ?" I asked him pathetically.

" I know what am saying. Is better to take precautions than never. Go and change that dress right away if you still want me and you to go to that party together " he told me and I heave a sigh of relief as I went back upstairs to change.

If you are in a relationship with a control freak, you would understand what am saying. Ladipo typically controls my life as if he was the one that made me and he knew I had no choice since he came to know about my predicament.   When his controlling freak was becoming too much for me take up  with some stupid questions that come along with it like " Don't sit there, you might stain the cough. Why don't you put on a tampon than a diaper so it will keep you longer and so on". I had to keep disturbing Bimpe to know when her pastor would be back.

I was getting so fed up with his complain and control that I had to lose my patient one day. We both in my house chilling while I was cooking his favorite meal ( Rice and beans garnished with fish). The food was still on fire when I decided to use the toilet. I came out and quickly went to the kitchen to check what I was cooking when Ladipo shouted as if he was injected with a mad injury.

" Have you washed your hands before touching that food? If not you will have to cook another one because I won't eat that " He said to me.

" Seriously, Ladipo. I am now tired of all this and I think I am coming to regret ever telling you my predicament because you rub it on my face at every given time. You sure know I am a freak clean and there's no how I will be coming out of the bathroom without washing my hands.  What's wrong with you? " I asked him angrily.

" Are you yelling at me? You have been bleeding for the past three months so after washing your hands, you don't know you are supposed to sanitize your hands before touching something edible? Common Anisha, you ain't dumb right".

" This is the height of it, Ladipo. You never told me to sanitize my hands when am giving you a blow job. Are you stupid or something? I have been enduring all your nonsense but I think right now you can be highly welcome in hell for all I care. Who are you? " I replied him back angrily.

" Do you just say that to me, Anisha?"  He asked me with a shocked expression.

" Yes, YOU and I would say it again and again. Who are you to control my life? You this idiot good for nothing man " I told him angrily.

" Me, good for nothing man. I was just managing you but now I can see how ungrateful bit**h you are. F*CK you and keep bleeding till the rest of your life " he said and headed to the door angrily.

" F*CK you too Bastard! , I don't ever want to set my eyes on you again. Let's see who is going to marry you with your controlling ego. Stay single for the rest of your life too " I told him angrily.

He was about to open the door when someone opened it from the front. He came face to face with my mom and said:" Like mother like daughter, who knows if your daughter was involved in a ritual that backfires which makes her bleed every day. Stupid set of people with stupid problems. He spat and head out slamming my door.

My mum was shocked at his revelation that she had to look at me for confirmation. I burst into tears and said:" Mum, I am tired. Are you sure my Dad's family is not behind my problem? I have been bleeding for the past three months now " I told her and went on my knees crying.

My mum rushed to me and hug me with tears in her eyes. I will take you to a herbalist tomorrow morning and I am sure he will show us who is behind all this. Stop crying Oko mi (my dear)" She told me and hugged me tightly.

" He better show us who is behind all this because I am losing my patient already," I told her and weep in her arms.

My mum and I set out to the herbalist place the next morning because I was determined on finding a solution to my problem.  When we got to the herbalist place, he told me to say my thought and problem into the one thousand nairas note he requested from me and dropped it into the calabash in front of him after my mom explained all that have been passing through to  him.

I did as the herbalist instructed and dropped the money inside the calabash. The herbalist chanted some incantation and told me to stare at the calabash in front of him that any person who appears there is the person behind my predicament.  I stared at the calabash keenly as the herbalist keep chanting the incantations and I was so shocked when the person's face I never expected to appear in the calabash.

TBC............................................................

Kindly Drop Your Thought On This Episode Or Type Am Following