Fragile (Lisa POV)

My eyes were wide open upon waking up from my sleep. I was shocked that my heart was thumping like crazy, I almost couldn't breath. I felt chilly, cold sweats were all over my face. Soon I check on the right side of my bed where jennie usually sleep. She wasn't there. My mind was still trying to process what I just went through.  Was it a dream or its really happening. I couldn't help myself but feeling panic worrying about jennie's states. My eyes were wondering trying to recollect the recent memories. I felt terrified that I almost breaking into tears.

Slowly I walk out of my bed heading to the dining area. My heart was still beating fast as I remember about that specific incident. It felt empty and silence as I step in the kitchen. There's no jennie in there. Where is she going? I can still smell her scent in my place. I miss her figure. I keep on standing in the stated room just froze, suddenly I was interupted by a phone call. "Hello lisa, where were you? Its 9am. You should be here to look after jennie" suddenly I was hit by a reality. I realised I wasn't dreaming. As much as I want it to be that way, but its not. Its so unfortunate that jennie has been in a coma for more than 3 weeks due to side effect of traumatic brain injury. And I still couldn't believe nor accept it. The doctor has been constantly convincing me that it could happen. But it seems like I still couldn't swallow the truth. My mind was still confused and stuborn. "sorry jisoo I overslept, I'll be there soon" I said almost whispering. Honestly I felt mentally and physically exhausted. How far we're going to suffer? It seems like the world is against us.

--

I was sitting near to jennie's hospital bed observing her unconcious states. I keep holding her hand and caresses it hoping someday she will wake up. I miss interacting with her again. I miss her voice and her gummy smile. Tears started to fall on my cheeks. I felt so weak that I'm not sure how long I could keep on going. "Hon. How long are you going to sleep? Atleast let me know, so I could be ready" I whispered feeling too tired to speak. There's not a single day I didn't cry everysince jennie in coma. I wish this never happened. There's so many obstacles going on between us, and each time it happened, my emotion slowly paralyzing.

I keep on accompanying jennie for the rest of the day, and to tell you its already becoming a routine. I'll spend most of my time talking to her eventhough she's not responding. Sometimes I laughed alone on my jokes and cry after that. I'm emotionally unstable and restless.

--

The noisy sounds causing me to awake from my sleep. I was still lying my head on jennie's bed while holding her hand. I felt drowsy since I haven't eat anything yet today. Suddenly a nurse voice came in causing me to sober. She sounds panic. "Ms. excuse me! but you need to go outside. The patient is critical" I was shocked soon as I heard her command. Immediately I check on jennie's condition. Her skin look so blue and pale, her breathe seems to get weak. I started to get panic by the situation as the nurse begin to drag me outside of the room. I couldn't move or think. I was puzzled. What happened? Soon a few more nurse came in entering the room. I was still blurred by the whole situation and I couldn't digest completely. Its too sudden. Somehow I managed to pulled myself together and started to call jisoo to inform her on her sister condition. Impatiently we keep waiting in the hallway. I couldn't help myself but feeling anxious the whole time. A moment later the door was open. I saw a doctor looking uncomfortable heading to us.

--

"I'm sorry, we have tried our best" The doctor said, updating on the situation. Honestly his words makes me raging inside. "What do you mean by that?" I asked in breathy tone. Slowly I begin to get angry. I was so nervous and I don't want to listen to bad news anymore. I'm sick of it! "She's too weak and we couldn't.." I stop him immediately while grabbing his collar "Don't say a word!" my eyes were burning as he about to speak the truth. I'm not ready. I'm terrified. Like this is not how it should be ended. No. It shouldn't be. I was trembling as I slowly loosing my grip on the doctor's collar. Soon I went to jennie's room to check on her. I was stunned. She was fully covered by a white blanket from head to toes. My heart started to ached and I couldn't longer fight. I'm losing my energy that I'm collapsing hugging her dead body. I felt suffocate. I started to cry letting out my frustration. It hurt so bad. Its painful that I wish I would die too. "you can't leave me like this.. You can't! I won't allow you too!" I started to yelled at her. "You need to be responsible on my feelings! Wake up!" I started take off the blanket while strongly shaking her body "WAKE UP!!!"