Unlucky fate (Lisa POV)

"Jisoo you know me, so don't worry about that" I try to comfort jisoo since she look kinda panic after she saw me interacting to her 'special sister' Jennie. Honestly I wonder, why she wants to hide her sister from everybody? Does she feel ashamed? Oh my, I shouldn't be negative. She probably has her own reason. I don't have any right to judge her. But I'm just too curious that I started to dig in more about her.

"She's cute tho, I like her. How old is she?" I continued hoping to get another piece of info. I sip a coffee while glancing at Jisoo. "She's 24. The reason why you haven't met her before was because.. She was having a therapy treatment in a hospital. 5 years.. the doctor tried to cure her but the results was still the same. Her brain is literally stuck in a kid's world" I was surprised. This is so unfortunate. How can such a beautiful woman suffering something like this. This is so unfair. "I'm sorry but how did that happened?" I asked carefully. She took a long sighed. "It was an accident. My parents both died in a car crash and she's the only one who survived. But too bad eventhough she survived, she suffered from traumatic brain injury which causing her acting like a kid. Just like what you saw earlier, she can't even remember anything except for her childhood days" she sounded so sad as she explained what had happened to her family. Suddenly I felt guilty for asking her a sensitive question. "Jisoo I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Hmm.. Lets talk about  research paper" I apologized as I try to divert our topic to something else. She smile sadly to me and just nodded.

We spent hours discussing about jisoo's research paper. I was actually amazed by how jisoo's mind work. I mean she know exactly what she's doing. It makes my job a lot more easier. Her ideas and suggestions were so brilliant and helpful. I'm so glad that I met her today. Atleast I know what to do next to fix the company's issues. "Thanks a lot sis, I don't think I could do this without you!" I said right after we're done discussing. Jisoo started to joke around posing cool infront of me and I laughed to it. "So. What can I do to repay you?" I asked waiting for her response. "Hmm I'll think about it. But as for now..." her sentences were stop in the middle as we heard a crashing sounds coming from the other room. Immediately she went to check on it while I'm still sitting on the sofa feeling worried.

10 minutes later I saw Jisoo assisting jennie to the kitchen. Jennie seems to suffer as I saw her crying. I feel bad about it so I follow them behind. "Is she okey?" I asked jisoo who seems to be panic rumagging something in the kitchen drawer. "She was having a mental breakdown" she answered. Jennie still sobbing at the kitchen island. She seems to have a difficulty of breathing. So I try to gently stroke her back hoping that she will get better. Soon jisoo came approaching us with a pills on her hands and immediately asked jennie to swallow it. "I don't want it!" Jennie refused in her baby voice. She sounds almost begging. "Jennie you need to take it or else you won't get any better" jisoo command. A moment later she takes the pill and swallow it with water. Suddenly I feel pity for her. She was okey earlier and now she's having hard time handling her own emotion. I wish I could help and cure her pain. A moment later she calming down and get back in her bedroom.

"Lisa I'm sorry you have to witness all of these" Jisoo apologized as we're making a foods in the kitchen. It was almost 7.00pm. "No. Its okey. I understand" I try to assure jisoo that I'm fine. Few moments later we all gathered in the dining area having our dinner. Jennie seems so reserved and quiet this time. She didn't look active and its triggering me. "Hey want to have a night walk later?" I asked jennie. She look so excited. Suddenly jisoo voice's interupting us. "Lisa.. " but I cut her right away. "Jisoo relax. You really need to loosen up a little bit, besides when is the last time she walk out?". There's a glint of guilt shown on her face. "Trust me. I'll take care of her. I promise"