Strange But Attractive (Lisa POV)

"Hello Jisoo?" I called my friend once I arrived infront of her apartment building. We used to study together back then in university. Unfortunately, a year after studying together, I was sent overseas by a university for a scholarship. Jisoo was supposed to go but she couldn't take the offer due to unavoided circumstance. We didn't see each other again after that. But today I have to see her since I need to borrow her research paper for work purposes. You may be wondering why I need it from her. To be honest she's so much more intellegent than I do. I saw her research paper once and I was completely blown away.

Right now the company that I'm working with was having a crisis, and I'm trying to help them overcoming the problem. And this might be one of the way to solve it. "Hello lisa, yes just come. I'm at home" Jisoo informed on the phone. Soon I get out of the car heading to her place. A moment later I arrived infront of her door. I started to press the bell waiting for it to open. "Lisa come on in!" Jisoo inviting me while smiling. Its been such a long time we didn't see each other. Maybe we're just too busy developing our own career so we don't really have time to hang out. But I think we probably going to start seeing each other often now.

"Wow! When exactly the last time I saw you? I'm so happy you're here, please take a seat. I make you a coffee" Jisoo was all excited as she spoke while assisting me to the living room. As I'm waiting for her to come back, I was interupted by a presence of a girl. At first she looks kind of intimidating as she pulled off this serious face while staring at me. And something about her just seems so strange, she's an adult but why does she holding a yellow plushie like a 5 years old kid? She even biting her own fingernails infront of me without feeling ashamed. She makes me puzzled and confused. I mean her appearance obviously looks normal but her attitude was rather odd. I try to smile to her just to ease the tension. It didn't took long for her to respond to me. She was showing her gummy smile immediately. Somehow I find it cute and contagious. How fast her mood changed.

Since I felt curious by her weirdness, I make my first attempt to talk to her. "Hi! That is so cute!" I said while pointing at her plushie. I acted as if I was interested with it. "Her name is eva! She's my bestfriend" she replied while showing me her plushie. I'm not kidding the way she speak and her behaviour was so adorable just like a kid. Her gummy smile never faded from her face. I was actually stunned. "wow! such a beautiful name. What is your name then?" I asked while smiling. "Jennie!" she replied short while grinning. "I never see you before. Are you a friend of my sister?" She continued. I'm was still astonished, the way she talked was completely like a real kid. "Yes, I came to see your sister" I replied.

Soon Jisoo appeared with two cups of coffee. She seems uneasy as she look at jennie standing in the living area. "Jennie you should go inside your room" she instructed while putting the coffee on the table. I was puzzled. I mean why she didn't introduce her sister to me. I saw Jennie putting on a pouty face as soon as she heard jisoo's ordered. She didn't fight back and just walk away. I feel bad for her. "so she's your sister? I never seen her before" I started the conversation. Jisoo smile bitterly right after hearing my words. She looks uncomfortable. "umm yes. can you keep it as a secret?"