Confide To Rosè (Lisa POV)

"Jennie was there last night" I confessed to Rosè as we had our breakfast in my office. She was surprised soon as she heard it from me. Her eyes were wide open. "Okey! Tell me every detail!" she told feeling all excited. She act as if my story was some sort of drama cause she looks so desperate and impatient waiting for me to confide. It was fun actually to see her suffer from a curiousity. So I took a chance to drink my coffee, you know just to delay her time. And I took a bite of sandwich after that. She slowly displaying her fed up side due to my action and I feel so proud. My mission succeed. "Oh come on! Stop playing bitch" she spit out her words while swearing at me. I laugh a little to her cute antic. A moment later I started to talk.

"Honestly I never expect for her to be there. I mean.. Although it could be happened since her sister and me used to be a classmate with the party organizer ..but as far as I remember, she didn't like my presence.." suddenly Rosè interupting. "Wait wait wait she has a sister? Or I forgot something? Oh my god is she hot like her?" I was actually astonished. She seems to be so 'hungry' whenever I talk about random girls around my me and I'm growing tired of it. "Rosé you and your vagina really need to shut" I advised right away. "Her sister is a nice person, I won't allow you to harm her" I continued. "Heyyy! You made it sounds as if I'm the bad person" she complained trying to defend herself and it made me laugh again.

"Anyway.. so what happened?" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows. "I don't exactly know where to start. But my ex girlfriend came in to ruined everything" I sighed as I ended my sentences. "what did she do?" she asked again curiously. "well basically she was kissing, touching, grinding on me infront of jennie. She seems to be horny last night and I don't like it" I let out my frustration. Rosè gasp upon hearing my words. She closed her mouth with both of her hands. Like an innocent girl but she isn't. "So, how's jennie react to it??" she question looking worried. "Well it seems like she's giving a death glare to my ex. And she left soon after she saw my ex attacking my lips" I elaborate further. "But I'm not quiet sure if she's leaving because the kiss, it could be because of something urgent came in" I said while thinking about other possibilities.

"OK! based on my observation, I think she's jealous" she stated while putting a sly smile on her face. I couldn't utter a word cause I was puzzled. "You see, why would she came to a party that consist of a bunch of unfamiliar faces. So I think she just want to see you. But I could be wrong! Wait does she like partying last night?" she examined while clasping her hands. Suddenly I felt like I was being interrogated. "Hmm..she just standing there next to her sister all the time" I tried to recalled. "See!! She probably just want to see you" she said while looking proud. A moment later she started to drink her coffee feeling satisfied by her so called investigation. I was thinking for a while, why? Why she wants to see me now? All this time she hates me. I try to dig dipper but my mind started to feel drowsy thinking about the reason she's behaving that way.

--

"Hello jisoo, what time you come over?" I called. We're planning to have another discussion today at my place. "Hmm I have a meeting with a client right now, so maybe around 2pm. Is that okey to you?" she checked. "well 2pm it is! see you later then bye!" I hung up the phone soon as I got the info. A moment later I took my time making a truffle risotto, cause I was planning to serve it later to jisoo.

Its almost 2pm as I watch a movie in the living area, soon I heard a sounds of bell ringing. Rushly I get out from the sofa and heading to the front door to welcome jisoo.