Home (Lisa POV)

Its 6pm as I'm signing out from my office. Today was such a hectic day, I have a lot of tasks that keep on coming and the worst part is, it must be done by today. I felt so annoyed and anytime my brain could explode. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I realised that I'm slowly becoming a grumpy person eversince jennie wasn't there to calm me down. I tend to get angry at some other employees so easily. Even on the smallest issues. I think I need help. I need to see a therapist.

"Lalalisa.. Want to hang out?" Rosè called soon as I get into my car. I took a long sighed feeling irritated. "I'm sorry Rosè, I'm so tired. I really need my bed right now" I told acknowledging her my condition. It didn't took long for her to actually whine due to my rejection "Ohh come onnn! 1 hour. Just 1 hour. I need to talk to you about something" She said trying to change my mind. To be honest, I didn't have guts to reject her now, since she always be there when I need her. At the end, we decided having our early dinner at the restaurant.

"So what is the thing that you desperately want to talk about?" I asked while waiting for our foods to be served. "you know, today I met this one girl. She look sooo pretty, like I can't keep my eyes of her. So I kinda asked for her number and I felt so happy that she gave. But then later, as I try to call her. It happened to be a sex addiction therapist! Fuck! I mean do I look like a sex maniac?!" I burst out laughing soon as I heard her ending story. It was epic and I think she totally deserved that. "Like If I meet her again, I swear I'm gonna choke her!" eventually she continued ranting until she feel tired.

"Hmm so.. Any story about you ane jennie?" suddenly she asked while I'm busy having my meal. For a second I paused on the mention of jennie's name. Its been weeks since the last time I saw her at my place. I took a sighed and shake my head as an answer to her question. "None. Honestly I want to see her again, I miss her. But I'm scared. I'm afraid I might crossing the boundries, and then she hates me again. I think.. its better this way" I spilled my opinion. "Lisa.. I think sometimes we really need to take a risk. You know.. Besides, Aren't you tired being like this? You guys are literally hanging" carefully she try to give me an advice. I stay silence for a while trying to process her points. "I know, but I can't stand if she hates me, I'm paranoid!" I told her feeling disturb. She only put a small smile after that. I assumed she understand my feelings since she didn't talk anymore.

--

Its 7.30 as I arrived infront of my apartment building. I take some time to rest in my car for a while. I started to have a deep thought. I took a long sighed as I think about rosè's advice earlier. Should I try courting jennie again? I mean Its already nice she's not loathing on me now. Honestly I didn't dare to step up my game anymore. Things will be complicated if it didn't go as planned. Nope. I won't do anything. Call me a coward, but I'm just gonna stay right here, waiting. Cause if we're meant to be, we'll be together at the end. And if its not, than I pray for jennie's happiness.

A moment later I started to walk lazily to the building. My mind was still on doubts thinking about the possibility between me and jennie. Soon I get into the elevator heading to the 3rd floor. You don't have any idea how worn out I felt today. And I'm not sure how long I could stand. Maybe I need a long vacation just to cleared up my mind. I thought today I will end up the same, where I'll be collapsing in my bed suffering from an unstable emotion. But its not. I was shocked soon as I saw the woman that I think about everyday standing infront of my apartment. Somehow her eyes looks sores. Does she cry? I started to feel worried but I try to hide it away. Actually my heart started to blooming upon watching her figure. I felt so nervous by her presence that my heart was thumping like crazy. I craved for her. All of her.

"Hi" was the only word that came out of my mouth. Maybe it was just me, but she seems to look nervous as she keep on fidgeting her finger while rapidly blinking her eyes. Slowly I step forward to unlock the front door while she's standing few steps away from me. I couldn't utter a word. I could only put a hand signal asking for her to get in.