A Peck On My Lips (Lisa POV)

Few months, I've been constantly visiting jennie whenever I'm free. Trust me she's the definition of human vitamin. She always has a power to make me stress-free. Its crazy how I always feel happy around her. She may talk like a kid, think like a kid,behave like a kid but whenever I have a conversation with her, it tend to be fun and thrilling. And I like the fact that she's different. She's a kind of person that never judge me even after I talked bad about my problem and unhealthy work environment. She would just listen and cheered me up. She managed to make me feel better everytime. So knowing her is completely a blessing.

--

Today my schedule would be helping jisoo babysitting jennie since she needs to attend an important function that could help build her career. At first jisoo was kinda hesitate, she felt worried about jennie well being. But I managed to convinced her that everything will be okey. Afterall its been months she saw my efforts being nice to jennie. I didn't cause any trouble. And jennie seems to like me even more. Honestly Jisoo really needs some time for herself. She has been through a lot and I just want her to enjoy her own time.

Actually I was planning to bring jennie to my place today. She never been to my place before. And I think its going to be fun since I got a lot of stuff that I could offer. Thankfully jisoo give us a greenlight. Jennie was super excited once she know we'll be going to my place. She have been packing a lot of unimportant stuff inside her bag which makes jisoo mad. I mean I already get used to it. Especially when they bickering  infront of me. It seems normal to me now.

Its 2pm as we both arrived in my apartment. To tell you, I'm actually an orphan since I was small. So I live all alone eversince I graduated from the university. Weirdly I don't feel like I missed out something. Maybe because I already get used to it. And my mind just tell me to take care of myself. So I'm pretty much independent soon after I got a job. To be honest I've spent most of my time living in orphanage, and I managed to take care of myself once I studied overseas. I've dated multiple times but non last long. So I'm not really sure nor ready about having a family on my own.

"Waaaa. Your place is so prettyyy!" jennie complement as she observed the living room. I laugh a little to her cute act. Few seconds later I put her sling bag in the wardrobe near to the front door. "Thank you. Please make yourself at home" smilingly I replied while observing her walking around. "You live alone?" she asked. Now we're staring at each other. She is standing few meters away from me. "Yes I live alone, why you want to stay here with me?" I teased. Suddenly she nodded while flaunting her gummy smile. I laughed by her response. How easy it is to deceived her. "Do you want to eat anything? Or want to play board games? Or painting?" I asked while looking at her intently. "Hmmm. Last time you said you're cry watching this one movie. I want to see that" she responded. I was actually surprised. That movie was a little too dramatic for her and its all about love. So I don't think she will understand. But she keep insisting. So here we are cozily snuggling up on the couch with the blanket while eating some snacks. The movie just started like 10 minutes ago. She seems to be a little too focus staring at the tv's screen. Its amusing. I wonder if she could understand.

Things getting pretty awkward when kissing scene started to show on the screen. I mean she shouldn't watch that. I try to find a tv remote but I was distracted once she asked me a question. "Why did they kiss for?" she was looking at me waiting for a respond. "Well. Umm because they like each other. So they kissed" I answered feeling unsure. "Have you kiss then?" she continued. I was stunned. This question is a little bit too personal but I answer it anyway. "Ofcourse I did" she smiled as soon as she heard me. "What it taste like?" she asked again in her excited tone. Her eyes were shiny as she stared at me. My god how can I explained this to her. This is so inappropriate for her. I thought. "Well um. It taste good" I answered short. She seems to be in a deep thought.

"Do you like me?" she continued asking. I felt strange by her question but the way she speak was too adorable that I couldn't resist. "Ofcourse I like you" I told. "Well. I like you too!" she said while flaunting her cute smile. It caught me off guard as she suddenly peck on my lips for seconds. I was speechless. I mean why? My heart started to beating so fast upon receiving her kissed. She was all smiling looking at me. "Umm.. What um was that for?" I stuttered as I asked her. I was confused. I gulp several times just to calm myself down. "You said they kissed because they like each other" she responded.

I was astonished. Maybe I didn't explained in detail which causing her to misunderstood. I laugh a little before I elaborate more. "Jennie I'm sorry, I should have explain more, um you know they did that because they have feelings for each other. We called it love. Its a feeling where you feel like your heart beating so fast whenever you see them, like you just can't get enough over them. When you love someone, you will feel extremely excited and you like everything about them including their flaws" she was quiet soon as she heard my words. I assumed she's having a hard time trying to understand.

A moment later she break the silence. "Is that mean that I love you?"