Back To Square One (Lisa POV)

Honestly, I've been trying to stay positive right after jennie recovered. Though she's a whole different person now, but it won't stop me from keep waiting. Waiting that someday she will remember about me, and our sweet memories together. To tell you, it wasn't easy to interact with the new jennie. It was still easy for me to start a conversation to an old jennie, but the new one, I'm not really sure how to get her attention, since I don't know her actual personality is like what. So its hard for me to make a first move. Besides she seems so hard to approach.

For the first few days, I try to minimize my interaction with her, cause I don't want to scares her. I think its working cause she didn't seem to care by my presence. I mean maybe its a good thing, atleast she didn't hate me right? So I'm in a good track. But my way started to get bumpy when I feel that she gave me an irritated look. And believe me that is the only thing I wish to avoid. I'm actually afraid that someday she would push me away. And I have a feeling that she slowly detaching herself away from me.

--

Me and jisoo are currently in the hospital's cafeteria while jennie is resting in her bed. My mind was actually in chaotic. I keep on thinking what can I do to make jennie confortable around me. How to make her closer to me. Suddenly I came up with a brilliant idea. "Jisoo. What does jennie look like before she get hit by a car? I mean her personality" I asked ethusiastically. she seems to think for a bit before she answer my question. "Hmm. Well, she's a very straightforward kind of person. I remember one time she lost her direction and became rebel doing illegal stuff, like escaping from her class, going to the pub when she's still underage. But as time goes by she started to get matured and better. But yeah she's pretty blunt. 1 thing that she loath the most, she don't like when people betraying her, she'll despise the person til their last breath". I was actually surprised, I mean she seems to be like a very good girl. So she is one of those attractive bad b*tch. "Umm does she have a girlfriend back then?" I asked again. She laugh a little to me before she started to talk. "Boyfriend" she pointed her index finger up as she correcting my question. "She's not into girl, she tried once but she said nahh" she continued. It feels like something heavy hit my head as I learnt that she's actually straight. My chances to get her back were slowly decreasing. This is not good. I mean if she's straight it will be hard to bend her then. Oh god. All of these trouble makes me feel drowsy.

--

Today jennie will be discharged from the hospital. So I help jisoo packing her stuff in her ward. Jennie seems to be happy since her smile keep spreading on her face. I was actually surprise that she smile to me, and its for the first time since she recovered. I assumed she really in good mood. My heart was actually blooming by her sudden interaction. It makes me feel giddy inside. "Finally! I'm going back home!" she stated while packing her stuff. I put a small smile as I look at her that is busy folding her clothes. Suddenly I realised I was staring at her for too long. I can't do that. I might scares her if she know. Soon I look away and started to carry her stuff in my car.

Soon as we reached into the apartment, jisoo then assisting jennie to her room while I was busy helping them carrying jennie's bag. But as soon as I about to enter the room, Jennie was stopping me. "Hold on! Just leave it there. This is my personal space, you can't just barge in without my permission" I was stunned. I mean she's okey earlier. Now she's cold again. Maybe its my fault, since I already get used to chilling in her room. I think its my mistakes. So I didn't argue and just do whatever she say. My heart was crushing soon as I saw her rolling her eyes infront of me.
I'm doomed.