So Close, Yet So Far (Lisa POV)

For months, I've been trying to understand jennie's real personality. Honestly It feels like I'm chasing after a different person. She seems like a stranger that trapped in my jennie's body. They completely differ from each other. I wouldn't lie, I miss my old jennie. Everyday I'm craving for her affection. But is it wrong if I wish for her to be back abnormal? Sometimes I cried alone in my sleep, I'm out of idea and I don't exactly know how to deal with it. I'm losing my way. Everytime I'm trying to get close to her, I only received a rejection. She didn't even put any interest on me and its frustrating.

And things started to get worse soon as she further her studies to the university. Its hardly to see her face in jisoo's apartment and I felt suffocate. My effort was plainly useless and even if I try nothing's changed. She still disregarded me. Few days ago she almost scolding me just because of appearing in their apartment. Thank god jisoo was there to stop her. I don't know exactly what's her problem but as far as I remember, I never cross the line.

--

I'm currently at jisoo's place analyizing on my paperwork, as we're busy having a discussion in the kitchen island, we're interupted by jennie's arrival. She seems to be in a rush as she walk past infront of us heading to her room without saying a word. A moment later she appeared with a different outfit. I was surprised to see how revealing her clothes right now. Her skirt was too short and her upper clothes were too tight hugging her body. And her boobs could possibly sticking out anytime. I mean I understand she just recovered, and don't want to waste time to enjoy and have fun, but this is too much. "Hey! what the hell you wearing?!" Jisoo shouted a little. Honestly I want to get angry but I couldn't. Since I'm nobody. "Sis, you need to chill. I'm going to party tonight. And don't wait I'm not coming home" she stated while busy putting on her high heels near to the front door. "where you staying then?" she asked. "I'm sleeping over at Mark's place" she replied. I felt weak upon hearing her words. It slowly tearing me apart. I didn't realised I was actually clenching my fist so hard under the table. I couldn't breath probably. I'm not strong that I couldn't even look up. "Hey! Just be careful!" Jisoo warned few seconds after that. A moment later she get out of the place.

"Lisa I'm sorry on behalf of jennie, you okey?" Jisoo checked on me soon as her sister left. I was actually in a verge of breaking down. I felt betrayed and it hurts me. A lot. It feels like there's a knife stabbing right into my heart. "Its okey, um. I'm just going to bring this back home" I fake a smile as I started to pack up papers on the table. "this one I'll give it back to you tomorrow" I continued trying to act strong. Jisoo's face was showing concerned as she checked on me. A moment later I left the place feeling broken.

--

It was 2pm as I arrived infront of jisoo's apartment. Honestly my emotion hasn't fully heal from last night event. I still feel down by jennie's obnoxious act. But I'm trying to stay tough to face my day again. Though I'm not sure if I still could go on. A moment later I knocked on the door. Jennie appeared as she open it slowly. "Is jisoo around?" I asked trying to act normal. "oh she just left, running errend" she answered flatly showing no interest. "Just help me hand these to her than" I continued while handing her the papers from last night. My heart was crushing as I accidently saw a red mark on her neck. It seems like a lovebite. I felt chilly and scared as I stared at it longer. Jennie you seriously tearing me apart. I wish you could stop. "Anything else?" she asked lazily. I felt too weak to speak that I just shaked my head as an answer. A moment later I walked away without saying a word. I felt defeated.

--

3 days after that, I came back to jisoo's place again for another discussion, I saw the front door was slighty open as I arrived. But something halting me from getting in..