Resistance (Lisa POV)

I thought I could refrain myself from having a dirty thought about jennie, I was completely wrong. It seems so hard to stay sane around her. Especially after dealing with so many obstacles. Eventhough we're officially dating now, but I've to keep my promise to jisoo not to go overboard with her sister. Honestly everytime we make out or just cuddling, I always end up being sexually frustrated. I always have a wet dream about jennie. And its getting unhealthy. I did try to distract myself from thinking about it, but its difficult since jennie keep on sticking at me like a glue.

One time I accidently saw jennie naked in her room while she's changing her clothes, I was suffering. I couldn't stop thinking about her sexy and curvy naked body. I always wondering what she taste like. I felt like a pervert everytime. But can jennie felt like aroused too? I don't know. Since I couldn't touch her private part. So our relationship was only limited to hugs and kisses. But yeah since this is my choice I shouldn't complain. Its still good enough that I could see her everyday. Maybe I will get used to it. Right? I mean love doesn't really have to be about sexual intercourse all the time. As long as we both happy together. So it shouldn't be a problem.

Today I was planning to bring jennie on a date. So I wore extra nice just to get all of her attention. I took a chance to buy her some chocolate and teddy bear before I come to her place. I want her to feel appreciated and special. A moment later I arrived infront of her apartment. Soon I pressed the bell button waiting for jennie to open the door. As soon as she appeared, I was stunned. Her style was like an adult today. She look so charming and matured in a way. My heart was beating so fast by her style. "Wow. You look different" I said. "You look so beautiful" I added while smiling brightly. I scanned her appearance a little further and my eyes just stop on her perfect heart. This is seriously getting unhealthy. "you think so? I asked jisoo to help me dress like an adult!" she stated. I laugh to her words cause I find it cute. I mean she's actually an adult afterall, its just her personality that makes her looks like a kid. "Here for you" I started to give her the chocolates and teddy bear. She was so excited receiving my gift. Her pretty gummy smile was spread across her face.

"Lets go!" I said to her enthusiatically. A moment later we informed jisoo we're leaving and soon we get in the car. "Are we going to the theme park again?" she asked. "No, but we could go some other day. Today we will be watching romantic movie" I answered softly. "movie?" she responded in her baby tone. "yes! Maybe it could help you to be an adult" I replied. She stared at me for a while before a smile spreading on her face. I find it cute.

A moment later we arrived inside of the cinema. We took a couple seat at back. You know just to have some private time alone together. There's a hot kissing scene shown on the screen  and jennie was tapping my lap. So I checked on her. It was pretty dark inside but I could still see her pretty face. Soon she begin to whisper "Can we do that here?" I was surprised and feels like want to laugh. "Hmm. Somebody could see us though. Lets just have a quick kiss" I told. A moment later I gave her a peck and continued staring at the screen. Eventually the kissing scene were turning into something hot. They started to undress and jennie started tapping my lap again. She started to asked. "Why we never done anything like that??"